Jammin'- Edward Cullen (Twilight Saga)

pairing: edwardo and male!reader
summary: you and edward have a cute n maybe weird music ritual
genre: fluff
warnings: uhh probably ooc edward bc fuck smeyer, swearing, one singular kiss, short bc i can
a/n: i want to preface this with i hate canon edward so,,, i may or may not have replaced most of his personality with robbie p's :) this is straight up crack also this is probably the only thing ill write 4 edwardo as again he is far from my favorite (i just love robert pattinson) but 👀 i do like jasper and have some unfinished drafts for him

songs i was listening to that inspired this: freaks by surf curse, bad girls by m.i.a., wander kid by jw francis, friday i'm in love by the cure :) ur welcum

- You've lived in Forks forever and have known the Cullens just as long.

- You easily befriended them, even their angsty son Edward.

- Whether this was true or just Carlisle offering praise, Edward had changed around you.

- He was no longer angsty (for the most part) and actually so fun :)

- Anyway,

- You two may or may not have a little ritual that started out as your own before he walked in and was in awe.

- Basically, y'all just like to listen to music and sing along and act so very dramatic or head bang like maniacs or dance like uncoordinated, drunk men at a wedding.

- It's so fun, holy fuck!

- Anyone else upon seeing you two though is thoroughly confused and just kind of walks away.

- Also, you two are just laughing at each other the whole time and this man is unbelievably cute while laughing, it's a bit insane, luv.

- He may or may not also think you're cute as shit both while you're laughing and performing along with your favorite songs.

- Also, it's just a great stress reliever. You can put on some angry music and scream to it together or soft, lovey-dovey music and sway together rather dramatically or some breakup bops and act out the most dramatic shit.

- Seriously, why aren't you two acting in music videos?

- So, you two are doing your usual ritual which always starts off with some fast-paced, heavy, loud music, and you guys just dancing out your hearts then you start to get tired over time and the songs take their usual shift to softer, lighter music.

- You find yourself lying on your floor singing as Edward still prances around the room, mainly in an attempt to get you laughing and it's working.

- You honestly question how he isn't a theater kid.

- The night starts to wind down as do you and Edward.

- You're still on the floor, having got up once before to dance with Edward.

- Edward finally gives up and though he's not lying down, he's on his knees now.

- One of his favorite songs (that isn't classical music) plays, almost setting the scene between you two.

- Edward gets closer to you, playfully and dramatically setting his arms on either side of you as his head gets closer and closer to yours.

- He sings the song to you and overacts it, trying to play cool ;)

- But then,

- You're looking foiiiinne as fuck!!

- (i'm so sorry)

- He keeps glancing at your lips and you'd be lying if you said you weren't, too.

- And your thoughts may or may not be screaming for him to kiss you lmfao

- The song is reaching the end and Edward's face hovers just above yours..

- The last line is being sung and Edward leans down slowly and presses his lips to yours in a sweet kiss.

- You lean your head a bit upwards as you kiss back.

- uh yeah that's the end 👍

- Ok, so you two figure out you're a couple before Edward begrudgingly leaves.

- He immediately asks Alice why she didn't say anything.

- "Edward, if I had told you, you would have found a way to ruin it." She then completely disregards their little conversation and adds, "You two are cute, by the way. When's he coming over for dinner?"