YOURS

*CHAPTER 21*

AUTHOR'S POV

"How can you contact him, you don't even have his number".Jungkook said as he was still tied up in the chair,but Namjoon just chuckled at him.

As he said...

" I forgot to tell you,
I have my ways though JK,"he signaled something to his follower.Until they brought out a woman with her eyes blindfolded by a cloth and her hands are tied too.

"You're not only my bait JK,
you for my brother...
and this woman for Yoongi.
It was a nice idea right,
he thought he was the only genius here.
He never knew that the car he took has a GPS,
and all his trace was at point.
And because of that,we got another person who was important to him."

"Who are you and what do you need from me!!?", Gizelle said as she tries to get out from the man's grip.

She doesn't know what was happening,she was just in her apartment when someone doorbells on her door. Of course Yoongi was not there at that time,he said he had to talked to someone.She has no clue that the man on her door was just disguising and when she opened it,
she was shocked that he was not alone though.
And that's what happened,they abducted her and brought her somewhere she doesn't know.

" See,
I'm more genius than him I got the woman she loves and definitely he will not think twice to go here and take her. About you I just send my brother a nice surprise", as he said that he took some pictures of Jungkook.As he will send that to Jin,

"you're a monster", that's the only words that Jungkook said.As he glared at him,

" we both are, because you already killed a lot JK".

"If you laid a hand on him, I swear you will not gonna like what I'm gonna do to you".

" Really?!,
I'm not afraid though,
because I can control you in my hands Jk. Let's see if you can beat me", a smirk crept on his face while teasing Jungkook.

He's out of control now, definitely he became greedy because of the power he had. Being the CEO of Kim Corporation was a big opportunity to him,it was his dream.
And when his so called father told him, that he will be the next CEO of the company it makes him happy.
He thought that even if his not a true son, he can still have it.
But not until he accidentally heard something hurtful, from his illegitimate parents.
That he is just a replacement for being a CEO and only Seokjin his illegitimate brother deserves to inherit his position now.
Yes he's not a true Kim but why, he gave all his best to have that.He obeys them and do whatever they want. But still it was not enough,and that's when he puts a grudge on them.
He will definitely gonna do anything, to destroy the beautiful image of their favorite child.

Meanwhile...

She took a deep breath after remembering Jimin, how she wish she can come to him. But she has no guts to do that,

"maybe he doesn't care about me,well I'm just a one night stand for him though.But he's my first,
arghhh... I hate you Park Jimin!", she said frustratedly.

Well it's not like she can hate him forever,he was definitely a big part of her life now.Everytime she remembers everything, it makes her shuddered.

But the sudden rings of her doorbell, stops her from thinking.

" Who's that?"she said,
as she went to the monitor to see who it was.

"Jimin?", then she immediately opened the door,
but the next thing that happened surprise her more.