YOURS

*CHAPTER 25*

AUTHOR'S POV

2 Years Later...

"Hey babe what are you cooking",

" Minji's favorite of course ",

" what about my favorite too".Jimin was clinging onto her as he was kissing her earlobes.

"Jimin stop it, Minji will see us",

" okay I'll just drink outside and maybe-ouch!! Why did you do that ",

"Just try to do that and I will definitely gonna blow up that Jr. of yours", as she said that Jimin suddenly hides his Jr. with his both hands,as he says.

" I'm just joking tho ",

" (sheepishly smiles)
good...now call Minji on her room now, Go..."Jimin can't do anything because he was definitely afraid of her,but not because of her gun though.
But definitely he's afraid of losing her and Minji,because he loves them so much.
Yes finally he fells in love after a long time... As they were currently living together at Jimin's apartment, together of their 2 years old daughter Park Minji.

But not yet married, they just decided to live in together because of Minji.
But in time Jimin will definitely gonna propose to her and live a beautiful life together.

Because they are currently loving their bond, they don't want to rushed anything.
They want to do it step by step,
after all they already have their little angel though that makes them unite.

Meanwhile...

"Here's the papers,
I already revised that and by the way
there's a new restaurant nearby.
You know I just want to tell you, if you want to celebrate something".

Gizelle was now having a bad time,
well she thought that Yoongi was now forgetting something.

Or is it though...

" What's with the new restaurant though, are you hungry? ",

she just sigh after hearing that, what will she expect on a Min Yoongi though, definitely nothing.

" Oh yes I'm hungry, definitely...
I will just go out and eat dinner MYSELF okay.And you better stay here with your work,Inspector Min. Bye! ",
and with that she left him.

While in the other hand Yoongi just chuckled on her cuteness, but decided to follow her outside.

As he got out of his chamber, he was welcomed by a shock Gizelle. Hands on her wide open mouth and a definitely wide eyes. As she saw the signage that they're colleagues were holding on their hands saying....

WILL YOU MARRY ME!!

" So, what is it again?
Hon?... ",

Gizelle turned to him, but the scene surprise her more

Yoongi was now kneeling in front of her, while holding a box with a beautiful ring inside.

" Yoongi-ah",

"do I need to say more,
I love you..... so will you marry me".

" Yes and I love you too ", he puts the ring on her ring finger and kiss it with tenderness.

"So all this time you were planning to propose to me",

" of course , I really want to do this on our anniversary.
You thought I forgot right ",