•Gulps•

Let's step aside from the fact that Xian's father is a total dilf, I mean like father like son right?

Me, I've got Xian whipped ?

I don't know why but the thought of having THE Xian Hunt whipped gave me a sense of power, like I could literally take on the entire world.

"Hey Lucas." Xian's father said with a gentle tone, snapping me out of my thoughts of world domination.

"Good afternoon sir." Lucas said looking at Xian's father with a pair of sad eyes.

My face snapped back to Xian's father who seemed to reciprocate the look.

The Fuck ?

Am I missing something ?

The brief moment of puppy dog eyes between Lucas and Xian's father passed and everyone's attention went back to me.

Before I knew it Xian's dad had led us into the living room and I couldn't help but marvel at how pretty the decor was.

It was modern, but still gave of a warm vibe. The walls were painted a creamy colour that reminded me of the froth on freshly made coffee. The chairs were so perfectly positioned that it looked like the person who was in charge of the arrangement tried to give it "a lazy look" and whoever thought of it certainly pulled it off.

Xian's father had given us the go, and Lucas and I sat on the same couch while Xian's father sat on the one opposite us.

"Thank you for having us sir." My Yoruba self kicked into action, making me give a small bow.

"Oh Abby, this is your home as well, and please just call me Alec." Xian's father said with a gentle smile on his face.

It was then that I noticed the stark contrast between Xian and his father.
Xian's eyes reminded me of turbulent storms and everything dangerous. The kind of danger that lures you in, that enraptures all your senses.

Alec's reminded me of gentle grey clouds, the ones that proceed the calm rains, the kind of rain that make you want to sit in front of a warm fire with a cup of hot chocolate in your hands, the melodic sounds of Tate McRae flowing through your speakers.

"So what brings you two here?" Alec says, his eyes lingering on Lucas a few seconds too long to be considered normal.

Seriously, what is up with these two?

"We need help, or to be exact, Abi needs help." Lucas said breaking the silence.

Alec's dark bushy eyebrows furrowed in concern as soon as the words passed Lucas' lips.

"What kind of help, what's wrong?" Alec asked, the worry in his voice evident.

"I recently found out that I'm not human and although we have ideas as to what I may be, we aren't really sure. Lucas said you could get us through to someone that could help." I responded, beating Lucas to it.

I appreciate his help, I really do, but I hate it when people speak for me. God gave me a mouth for a reason.

"Yeah, Abby and I were up all night trying to figure out what she may be but we couldn't come to a conclusion." Lucas finished up.

It was in that moment that sparks, like a thousand little electric shocks glided all over my body. I knew immediately that Xian was here.

He was shirtless, beads of sweat accompanied by the perfect lighting made him appear ethereal, it was as if God had decided to paint every inch of Xian Hunt himself. The way his grey sweat pants hung low on his hips made me think unholy thoughts no one should ever think. The white towel on his neck was a clear indication that he had been working out.

The moment our eyes connected, it was blissful chaos. It was as if the butterflies in my tummy were having a riot, which might just mean that I need to deworm, but whatever. His piercing blue eyes reminded me of troubled waters. Waters I'd gladly drown in.

His eyes went wide, then his nose suddenly twitched and his eyes went dark. His focus shifted to the person sitting next to me, and a grimace that I swear didn't make me scream without the s, appeared on his face. I think Lucas noticed as well because his eyes darkened too and he had a defensive pose up, even though he hadn't moved position.

Xian's father looked troubled at Lucas' and Xian's blood lust for each other.

It beats me how someone as gentle and kind as Alec could produce someone like Xian.

"Xian." Lucas finally spoke, his scowl not leaving his face.

"Lucas." Xian responded, with a voice so cold, it would make Arctic bears shiver.

I don't know why I did it, but I felt like I needed to be with Xian at this moment. My feet, totally disconnected from the rest of me took me to Xian's side.

My hand was on his chest and I gave him the puppiest-puppy dog eyes I could muster.

Yeontan ain't got nothing on me.

"We need to talk." I whispered to him all the while maintaining eye contact.

Before I knew what was happening, I was being lifted bridal style by Xian and we were up the stairs before I knew it, at what I supposed was his room.

Xian opened the door and let me down gently, my hands still wrapped around his neck.

I was marveling at how God could make someone so perfect when I heard Xian speak up, "I'm listening." he said in a deep, quiet voice.

He just had to spoil the moment.

"Aren't you going to take a shower or something, you're sweating." I replied back to him, drawing my lips in a thin line.

Xian released a brief sigh then walked into a conjoining door that I believed was his bathroom.

As soon as he left the room, I let my gaze travel all around the room.

Xian wasn't much of a decorator, I'll tell you that.

The grey walls complemented the black and white furniture he had but the only thing eye catching was the Stray Kids poster on his wall.

Stray Kids?
No wonder he's hot.

I didn't think Xian would be into a group like stray Kids, he seemed like a heavy metal kinda guy.

I made a mental note to talk to him about his music tastes, when I heard him call out my name.

"Abby, could you pass me the shirt on the
bed?" He asked in his usual monotone.

I got the shirt in question, and just as I opened the door enough to pass it to him but not see his erm... goods, I felt myself being dragged in, finally hitting something hard that I soon realised was Xian's chest.

Mans was built I tell you.

Slamming me hard against the tiled wall, but not hard enough to cause me any pain, he pinned me Wattpad style, not giving me any space to escape.

"What are you doing here with Lucas?" His dangerously deep and low voice asked, causing goose bumps to erupt from my skin.

*Gulps*

This is going to be interesting.

A/N
My people 👀 how do you think this is going to play out ?

Do you think shit is going hit the fan ?

And what do y'all think about Alec and Lucas ?

I'm so sorry I'm updating this late.

I've just been going through shit and some major writer's block.
I have exams coming up, so I won't update from Monday to Friday, but after that I swear I'll update consistently.
I'll probably finish the book before the new year so, yeah...

As always don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share !!!!!!

I love you all, all 35 of you ❤️

       ~A mentally drained author <3