chapter 10: Demon slayers vs the hood.

Aoi's Pov.

It has been a couple of hours sense the whole mall thing and we were throwing a small party in Zenitsu's apartment for Nezuko. Inosuke, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu were playing Mario kart while me,Kanao, and Nezuko were hanging out in my room. So he visits you alot? Kanao asked me as Nezuko was laying on my bed. Well actually he only visited me once. Im pretty sure he is busy though. you know being a demon slayer and all. I stated as Nezuko decided to join in. What was he like up close? Nezuko asked me as I remembered the moment. He was very nice. He wasn't wearing the mask but I still couldn't see his face. I pointed out as Kanao was starting to think of a question. Did he carry any weapons? She asked me. Actually no, I didn't carry his sword or those metal sticks he carried the first time we met. I pointed out as Nezuko chimed in. Was he handsome? Nezuko asked me. I don't what he looks like so I don't know? I pointed out as I leaned back a bit. But the more I thought about it he does have a very kind feeling coming off of him.

I then looked back up with Kanao giving me an Idea. How about you try and talk to him again. That way you can get to know him better. Kanao suggested as I hummed. Yeah ok. But how do I do that? I asked kanao as she humms. Well your incident on the bus has already spread thru social media. So I'm sure he saw that. Nezuko chimed with a smile. I then remembered that video and just realized something. hey you guys, do you think Zenitsu has changed in certain ways? I asked the two as they were thinking. Well actually he seems the same to me. Kanao pointed out while laying back. The only thing I have noticed is that he now knows how to tease me back. Nezuko chimed in with a blush.

I slightly felt irritated by that last one but I passed by it. You know what Zenitsu told me that he has to go to the police station again, so maybe I can talk to the man in the hood again. I pointed out as I got up in excitement. Oooooh Aoi loves the man of mystery. Nezuko teased as I blush. Oh shut up. I stated as I threw a pillow at her. I will get Tanjiro and Inosuke out of here as soon as I can. Kanao stated as she got up. I got plans anyways. Nezuko stated as she got up. My new roommate and I made plans for a girls night out. Nezuko stated as I got up to. Great, I will see you girls at school. I said as we hugged goodbye.

After a few moments everyone then left leaving me alone. So I stood around the balcony and was waiting for "him" to come. But the night is still young and it seems like it will take a while. So I grabbed a blanket and just waited outside for awhile. But just as I fell asleep I heard someone. you shouldn't be out here. A familiar voice stated as I shot back up.

I then took a couple of steps back to see the man in the hood. You should at least rest that head. The man stated as he was staying in the shadows. Hi. I said as the man waved at me. So uhh, how did the whole thing happened? He asked me as I just rubbed my head. Those jerks that tried to beat up my friend wanted payback because my friend kicked there little brothers ass. I pointed out as the man chuckles.

He then holds up his finger and went on to say. Your friend sounds cool. But he shouldn't have got you involved in that. He ought to be ashamed of himself. The man pointed out as I was taken aback by this. Hey first of all, don't talk about my friend like that he didn't know that would have happened. I stated as I walked towards the man. Aoi do you want to know why I choose to wear a mask and hood? The man asked me as I just shrugged. It's because I learned that if you go against dangerous people and if they know who you are, they can learn everything about you and exposed one of those things as your weakness. The man stated as waved his finger.

I then realised something. Then how come you don't wear your mask around me? What if I was a threat? I asked as he smiles. I said dangerous people. He then walks past me and whispers. Not the people I trust. He then climbed on the balcony and looks back at me. Those guys that your friend beat up are part of a small street gang. Luckily for you they only saw you with him so they don't know about the others. The man stated as I looked back. Should you tell the police? I asked him. Best if I go, besides I'm more convincing then the men in blue. The man stated as he then tossed me a canister and a small remote with one button.