Chapter 2: The talk.

No one's Pov.
Zenitsu and Aoi was sitting in the front of a Ramen shop where they were playing lofi beats. Aoi had already explained to zenistu on what happened between Inosuke and her which Made zenistu angry. But then Aoi had a phone call  from Kanao so she picked it up and started talking.

zenistu Pov.

Hey.....yeah I am fine....who am I with? Aoi was talking on the phone with kanao and nezuko and she looked at me and was signaling to ask for my permission to tell them I was here so I gave her a nod. I am with zenitsu........#$!@^!%!. I then saw her phone levitating in the air and I also heard a bit of yelling. She then handed me the phone. They want to talk to you. Aoi said while rubbing her ear. Hello. I then picked up the phone and greeted them. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU ARRIVED. Nezuko yelled out. I wanted it to be a surprise Nezuko chan. I lied with my voice being all hyper. I then looked at Aoi who was giving me a non believable look. Where are you guys now. Kanao asked me. Me and Kanzaki-sama are sitting and waiting for some food at Ramen shop. I then whispered a bit to the phone. She already filled me in on what happened.

Okay well send us your location and we will pick you guys up in half an hour. Kanao said. No need I can drive her home. I responded back. Okay fine, pass her back please. Kanao asked me. Wait zenitsu. But as I was about to hand Aoi the phone I stopped and placed it back to my ear. It's good to have you back. I just chuckled and handed Aoi the phone. She then talked for a few more seconds and then hanged up. Sir your Ramens are ready. The man called out. Okay. I said as I went up to get them. I then placed one on my side and the other infront of Aoi. We both got the same Ramen. Okay thank you for the foo-. But I was cut off when Aoi brought my bowl right next to her. I guess your hungry. I chuckled as I took my bowl back. But she kept on dragging it back to her side. She then patted the seat next to her which got me confused. I haven't eaten food with you or at least seen you in 4 years so just sit with me. Aoi stated.

I then happily obeyed and sat next to her. We then started eating our Ramen with her asking me a million questions like. Where did you travel to, did you make any new friends, how could you get your credits to enter kimetsu high. She then poked and started drilling in my cheek. Did you make a girlfriend. She jokingly asked me. I just sipped my Ramen and then I responded. Every six months I would always move from place to place around the world. I have made a few friends but one died. I said while taking in more Ramen. Oh I'm sorry to here that. Aoi said while staring at me. How did he die? She asked me. You see Whenever we would move we had our own private planes, me and him said our goodbye's, took different planes, one made it to china...........one crashed. Aoi then looked at me with sympathy.

But honestly after gramps....I didn't really got as upset as I used to be but he was still a good person. I said while taking a bite out of my egg. But yeah I knew I would have to cacth up with you guys so a program helped me keep myself in check when I was away and thanks to that I got good credits to enter kimetsu High. Aoi looked at me impressed from my accomplishments but after I stayed silent for awhile she then asked me again. So you didn't get a single girl to be your girlfriend or "wife". She mockingly teased me. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I couldn't help but shut my eyes and looked away a little disgusted. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But she already figured it out. I don't believe you. She said while she just stared at me. Okay. I quickly responded. But as I was slurping on my noodles Aoi was getting closer to me and continued to stare intensely. She was so close to the point where her nose was almost touching my cheek. But I looked away from her feeling uncomfortable. nooooo way. She said again as she sat back down. Yep. I responded back.