Chapter 7: the boys are back in town.

No one's Pov.

The scene takes place in the sewers where the rats were scurring along the pipelines and the sewage water flowing down the path. But out of all of that a long haired boy with a blue hoodie and swords was looking around with a flashlight, almost like if he was looking for something or someone. *Drip*Drip* neeeeeehhhhhh. Inosuke grumbles as he see's a bloody corps of a sewage worker on the pipe lines. He then presses his wacth to activate the com in his ear. Tsuyuri found another one. Inosuke stated as he take the body down. Are you sure it's the same one. Kanao asked as Inosuke takes picture of a giant slash mark on the wall and writing on the wall with the victims blood. Yep it's the same demon that killed the others. Inosuke stated as he sends the pictures to Kanao. Geez, I still don't understand why he doesn't eat the body's. Kanao stated as Inosuke was examining the body. Well who ever our mystery Demon is, he sure likes to leave things with a bang. Inosuke stated as he gets up. *THUD* *Shing*shing*. Suddenly a noise down a tunnel spooked Inosuke which caused him to take out his swords. Inosuke, are you okay? Kanao asked a little worried because of the sound of Inosuke hyperventilating. But Inosuke just ignored her as he goes down the tunnel to investigate. Ze..*thud*......ma..*thud*......ze.......ma*thud*. Suddenly Inosuke see's a hooded figure saying the same words again and again while banging his head against the wall.

But it stops as Inosuke was getting near. Kanao I think I found our demon. Inosuke stated as he nears the demon.ze......ma........ze.....ma. But as Inosuke was getting close the lights began to flicker on and off again and again while the mysterious starts to chant again. It then starts running down the tunnel with Inosuke in pursuit. HEY STOP RIGTH THERE! Inosuke stated as the man was getting away. But as the man was getting out of Inosuke's eye sight, Inosuke slipped and fell down on some of the sewage water. Just great. Inosuke complanied as he gets up. INOSUKE. Suddenly Tanjiro's voice came echoing down as he walks up to Inosuke with his coat on but with no mask. Kanao caught me up, what did you see? Tanjiro asked as he helps up Inosuke. I saw him. Inosuke stated as he picks up his sword.

Timeskip to a roof top in the middle of the sunny afternoon.

Inosuke had a bowl of tempura while Tanjiro had a bowl of udon as they discussed what they saw with Kanao sitting next to them. You actually saw it this time. Tanjiro asked a pissed off Inosuke. Yeah to be honest I kinda expected more. Inosuke stated a he eat some tempura. Kanao was wacthing the dash cam she put on Inosuke's jacket and saw the hooded figure banging his head against the wall while repeating the same words. This honestly creeps me out. Kanao stated as she zooms into the man's bloody hands. So he was the one that was writing all of those words. Inosuke stated as he points at the screen. He doesn't look like a demon though. Tanjiro pointed out after finishing his bowl. Trust me Kamado that thing was a demon. Inosuke stated as he gets up leaving a few tempura's.

Tanjiro and Kanao notices this as Inosuke was walking away. Your not going to finish. Tanjiro asked Inosuke. Nahh, looking at that fat bloodied bastard made me loose my appetite. Inosuke lied as he walks down the stairs. But Kanao and Tanjiro knew he was lying and to add on to it Tanjiro can smell a little sadness from him. Maybe you should go talk to him. Kanao whispers to Tanjiro which he nodded to. But as he tried to cacth up to him, inosuke was already gone.

Inosuke's Pov.

I was walking down to my apartment while carrying my bag that contained my swords when I suddenly saw a familiar face near my door.