Chapter 21: Punisher Blood vessel & The liberator Storm blade

Tanjiro's Pov.

Kanao, Inosuke, and I only sat there in the booth in complete shock and disbelief.  Kaigaku, our senpai, a Hashira, literally put our friends life on the line just to find some random Slayer. I'm....*sigh*. I imeidietly stopped talking as Kanao held my hand. It's fine, I completely understand how you're feeling. Kanao says as Inosuke decided to change the subject. You sure it was a good idea to send Nezuko to Uzui-sans place? Inosuke asks as I nodded. His three girlfriends love Nezuko and basically treats her well, plus they have a high Demon kill count and defensive measures. I explained as I held Kanao's hand tight.

I then returned to the topic at hand. I'm just so MAD. Why did he do this? I demanded as Inosuke flinched from me raising my voice. Tanjiro, I think we know why. Kanao says as I shook my head in disbelief. No, I'm not believing that stupid rumor. I said as Inosuke looked confused. Why, what's the rumor? Inosuke asks as Kanao went on to explain.

Kanao: There has been a couple of patterns in the way Zenitsu fights and the way this new Slayer "Storm blade" handles his demons. Both use excessive force and brutal combat methods to-

Inosuke: Kanao are you suggesting something that is almost impossible?

Inosuke imeidietly cuts off Kanao as I backed him up. I know right, Zenitsu never wanted to fight and look how Kaigaku-senpai ended up. There's no way Zenitsu could have done that. I said as Kanao pressed her fingers on the table. These new players on the field have never showed up til Zenitsu arrived. From the new slayer, to those men that were kidnapping people, to that black blood Demon. Kanao says as Inosuke and I were left speechless.

Tanjiro: How many people suspect this?

Inosuke: Do any of the Hashira's know?

Kanao: Mainly my sister, but for all I know just the three of us?

I would then devise a plan, as we all huddled up. Listen, if Zenitsu is connected to this then we must make it our job to get to him first. I explained as Inosuke trailed off and noticed something. I continued the conversation while communicating with my eyes.

"Spy.Black.Hat."

Inosuke tapped in Morse code as I got up. Ima hit the restroom, we will talk more about this later. I said as I got up and started to walk towards the man. But he imeidietly gets up to leave. I picked up the pace, so did he, he knows I'm on to him. So when he left to the back alley, I kicked down the door and looked around. He's gone? I asked myself as I ran to the streets. I used my enhanced sense of smell to try and find him. I can visualize the trail as we speak, and I was about to give Chase.

But then, the same scent appeared again and again, and again. All building off their own trails. What the hell? I asked myself as I went back inside the cafe to explain what just happened. I'm honestly completely baffled, was he apart of that organization that Kanao and I fought? I think Uzui-San needs to reinforce the defensive measures.

No ones Pov.

Zenitsu would only fake a smile as him and Meng would continue to shake. Hey Zenitsu, where are the others? Aoi asks as Zenitsu breaks his grip off of Meng. Tanjiro says he wants us by the cafe, but I wanna talk to Mr Sikanu for a bit if that's fine? Zenitsu asks as Aoi looked at him suspiciously. Why are you so interested in counseling Zenitsu? Aoi teases, not suspecting the obvious tension between the two men. But either way she is happy as Zenitsu leans down to give a small peck on the lips.