Chapter 12: Night wars.

Timeline: the time during one of Zenitsu's few day after his scene

Kanao's Pov.

During these last couple of days.. The demon slayer Corp along with myself and Tanjiro have been doing research on a new demon. Possibly a sight of one of the twelve demon moons that havent been seen sense the Taisho era. This Demon left a certain amount of Demon slayers alive but killed others. My guess was that this was a way of taunting our strength. This demon was probably thinking we were weak. Well ima show it other wise. Tonight me, Tanjiro, and a group of slayers were on a steak out to where the next possible attack would be. But as I was observing the area, Tanjiro snuck up to me. Hey Kanao. He called out as I looked at him confused.

He then hugged me tight as I was immediately blushing. Tanjiro~. What did we agree on? I cued as I held his arm. I know, I just want to let you know that I love you. Tanjiro said as I smiled. Plus.....I want to spend this moment with you. After that fight It got me thinking. This got me worried as I looked at Tanjiro a bit confused.  That one day...one of us would....one of us wo-*Thump*. I cut him off by cuddling in his chest. Your so cute when you worry, you know that. I pointed out as I hugged him back. Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere. I promised which made my red headed boyfriend smile.

But as I was enjoying these last couple of moments with him, I was starting to think why that Demon looked at me like that? It looked at me like it new me. And I just can't shake the feeling that I know him to- *BOOM*. But suddenly as a car blew up in the middle of the street. Me, Tanjiro, and the small group of slayers, all looked over the edge of the building to see three heavily armed guards pointing there gun and shooting at whatever was hiding behind that car. It's just some thug war, not our problem. The demon slayer stated as I looked at him annoyed. Our job is to protect people, not letting things slide. I pointed out as the Demon slayer looked at me a bit annoyed. Oh shut up lady, our job is to kill demons. Not playing justice league. The demon slayer stated as I got a bit annoyed.

I then decided to explain. There could be innocent civilians. So how about me and Kamado will look inside the perimeter while you close off the ends of the road. I instructed as I pointed to the demon slayer. I ain't gonna do shit like that unless I'm getting payed. And we can't get paid if we don't kill demons. The demon slayer stated arrogantly as I just scoffed. I'm going down there. I stated as I put on my hood and jumped off the roof.

No one's pov.

As Kanao was running down the building, Tanjiro was falling down and has now caught up to her while the armed men looked up confused. Water breathing 9th form: splashing water flow, turbulent. Tanjiro then grabs a hold of Kanao as they were jumping and avoiding the bullets that the armed men were firing. *fwoosh*clank*. But as Tanjiro dropped off Kanao, he instinctively blocks a bullet with hid sword as he rushes towards the two men. Flower breathing Sixth form: Whirling peach. Meanwhile Kanao was focused on disarming the other two men while avoiding there bullets with her sixth form. But as she kicks away the two guns while Tanjiro easily took down the other men. Three more Men showed up while pointing of what seem to be a type of missile gun at Kanao.

Tanjiro hears the gun being loaded and now hisnmind was racing. No, no,no, not her. *fwoosh*. Tanjiro without hesitation Start to run towards her and was ready to get her out of there. *BOOM*BAM*Thump*. But as Tanjiro got in the way of the blast, the bullet turned into a net and captured Tanjiro while tasing him. No! Kanao yelled out as she was being surrounded by men in mask.