Chapter 8: Take it to the skys.

Aoi's Pov.

Me and Zenitsu were eating and wacthing TV on the couch, laughing our buts off from "good times" when suddenly he asked me a question. Hey so uhh how are things with Inosuke right now? Zenitsu asked me as he put down his bowl. Well after awhile of careful consideration. me and him agreed to have a friendship but nothing else. It will just be like before we started dating. I stated as I finished my salmon. Ah okay, could I ask you another question? He asked me again. What's up. I asked as I turned to him. Why did you decide to move in with me? Zenitsu asked me as I layed back on the crouch. Well Nezuko needed a place to stay and I don't really like sharing a room with her sense that slumber party incident. I said as Zenitsu awed in realization. You mean the one where she sleep walks and sleep axe kicks any living thing. Zenitsu stated as I snapped my fingers and pointed at him. Bingo. I responded as Zenitsu got up to get some water. But also I just wanted to spend time with you more, you know to cacth up for lost time. I pointed out as he looked at me with a smile. Actually there is one thing I wanted to do with and only with you. Zenitsu stated as he went into his freezer and pulled out two containers of ice cream. One lemon and one chocolate flavored. Get the spoons. I giggled as Zenitsu tossed me the Chocolate container and went for the spoons.

No one's Pov.

Zenitsu and Aoi ate almost all of the ice cream and started having a movie night. Where they wacthed old yeller which made Zenitsu cry so much that it filled his empty ice cream container. But Aoi didn't cry in fact she was more confused about sad parts in movies which made Zenitsu cry more. They then wacthed more sad movies until 12am. *yawn* welp I'm heading to bed, goodnight. Aoi stated as she got up. Ah wait let me get you some new sheets, I'm pretty sure there was some in the closet down the hall. Zenitsu stated as he dug himself out of the mountain of tissues he created. Oh don't worry I already changed somethings in that room, including the bed. Aoi stated as Zenitsu looked at her in confusion. Come and see. Aoi said as she walked to her room. Aoi then opens the door to reveal her newly decorated room which bad Zenitsu in shock.

 Aoi then opens the door to reveal her newly decorated room which bad Zenitsu in shock

HOW! Zenitsu asked in confusion. Yeah while you were out I took out some stuff. Aoi stated as she sat on her bed. When did you arrive here? Zenitsu asked asked as he looked at the bedroom in shock. Oh around 6. That was around an hour before you arrived. Aoi stated as she got in her sheets. This is impossible, you literally got a new room. How did you do this. Zenitsu asked again as he played with a lamp. Hard work. Now stop fiddling with the light and go to sleep. Aoi stated as she she was taking off her hair clips. But as she was struggling with one, Zenitsu reached his hand out and helped her. But as he was helping her, Aoi continues to stare at Zenitsu's marks on the side of his head and just looked at him worried. Zenitsu can you please tell me where did those marks come from. Aoi asked as she gently put her fingers on the mark. Ah. But zenitsu actually felt alot of pain from that touch wich had Aoi worried. Oh my God Zenitsu I'm so so- its fine. Zenitsu stated as he tries to calm down Aoi. But Aoi was concerned about this and Immediately tried to get out of her covers. Go to sleep. Zenitsu stated as he covered aoi. But Zen- don't worry about Kanzaki-sama I am fine. now please go to sleep. Zenitsu stated with a smile.