Chapter 11: Thats why everything I say had to be a lie.

Aoi's Pov.

It has been a few days sense Zenitsu had that scene. I see him acting normal around me and the others. And he doesn't answer the usual questions from the teachers without hesitation. And yet when we arrived back home he just lays on the couch all day and just stay silent. He doesn't eat unless I leave the room, he only gets up to go to the bathroom. He fiddles with that pendant alot as he looks up at the ceiling.

But today at school he poked my shoulder and talked to me. Hey Kanzaki-sama don't forgot about today. He said with a small smile. What do you mean? I asked as I turned to him. Remember...I got to go to the doctors today. Luckily Ms kocho hooked us up with a free appointed. He said with a weak smile. As I remembered what I had asked him. We then went to our art class where we had our loud and obnoxious teacher Mr Uzui. Hello my flamboyant artist. Today we are doing a self expressive assignment. You need to paint what you feel. Uzui stated as he grabbed a TNT stick. For example when I light this stick I express an explosive personality because that is me. Mr Uzui pointed out as Kanao raised her hand. So are we painting or are we using other forms of art? She asked Mr uzui.

Mr Uzui then smiles as he raises his thumbs up. You my flamboyant child just made this assignment more fun. He then turned to the rest of us. Use this time period to scatter around the campus and use whatever for your art. Mr Uzui stated as everyone cheered with happiness. We all then went out and scattered but I couldn't find Zenitsu. So I checked back in the art room where he was just using paint. Zenitsu you sure you want to use those? I asked as he shrugs. Don't worry I know what I am doing. He says with a smile
.
.
.
.
Timeskip to 20 minutes later.

After awhile we all returned to the classroom and started to work on our art. Kanao had made a buetiful shrine of different colored flowers she found in each teachers classroom and added her butterfly pin in the center. While I made a small sculpture of old news paper. But Zenitsu was still working on his art which had me curious. Hey what you working on? I tried to sneak a peak. Not yet, I'm almost done. Zenitsu said with a small smile as he dipped more into his white paint. Aw come on Zen let me see. I begged as Zenitsu chuckles. Fine. He whispers as I decided to see the painting. Wowwwwww. I whispered as I was amazed by how realistic everything looks.

I then looked at the chinesd Charecters and looked at Zenitsu

I then looked at the chinesd Charecters and looked at Zenitsu. Why are you writing that in Chinese? I asked as Zenitsu smiles. I studied alot of philosophy in China so I thought Why not share it. He pointed out as I leaned on his shoulder. It is really cool looking though. I pointed out as I can feel Zenitsu's face making a smile. Oh really let me see. Mr Uzui popped out of nowhere as Zenitsu puts his paint brush down. Mr Uzui then picked up the painting and analyzed it. Mr Agatsuma explain to me the meaning behind you art and why it represents yourself? Mr Uzui asked as everyone looked at the painting.  Why did you put Chinese? One of our classmates asked Zenitsu as they pointed to the white characters on the lower left corner. This is Japan blondie. Another one of our class mates mocked him as everyone starts to tease him. Hey that's enough. Mr Uzui defended Zenitsu as he asked a different question. Why is it that you put a chinese character on this side? Mr Uzui asked Zenitsu.