Chapter 1: the heart broken butterfly and reunion of a childhood friend.

Aoi's Pov.

Hahahaha. Me, inosuke, kanao, nezuko and tanjiro was sitting at our usual Cafe spot having some laughs about this summer. But what we were all waiting for was Zenistu to call us and tell us if he arrived at the airport. I still cant believe he was gone for about 4 years, we all thought he was dead. But a month ago he called us and explained how after his grandfather's death he said he needed time alone and honestly I don't blame him at all but he never made contact with us til a month ago which made me upset.

Nezuko then chimed in with a funny memory at primary school. Oh oh remember that one time when we were all learning to ride our bikes and Zen didn't even wanted to get on and was pretty much making any excuse saying. She then got up to imitate Zenitsu crying position. What if I get on and it kidnappes me. Nezuko imitated zenistu perfectly which had us all laughing. Hmmmmm. Well all but Inosuke. For some reason for the past three months he has been all over his phone barly communicating with us and would usually act cold. Ahhh inosuke come on, you barly even looked up. Nezuko complained. Hmmmm. Inosuke just grunted.
Well what do you expect Nezuko, Inosuke is like a big deer looking at headlights. I then leaned in and whispered. It can be as big as it wants. but in the end its so small on the inside that it just looks at anything that's bright and gets attracted to it like a moth. We all then laughed at that with inosuke just scowling and grunted his attention back to his phone. *Ring* *ring*. Tanjiro's phone rang in his pocket and as he took it out he then had a smile on his face. It's zenitsu. He said with a smile. He then answered the phone and put it against his ear.

Zenistu Pov.

It was dark and I was sitting on top of a container on a cargo ship while my phone was dialing tanjiro. *click* Zen what's up, did you arrive at the airport? Tanjiro's happy voice chimed on my phone. *cough*cough* hey Tanjiro how are you? And yeah I made it to the airport. But the flight got delayed a bit and It won't come til next morning. I lied as I tried my best not to sound tired. Zen you okay, you don't sound to good. I guess I failed at that. Well uhhh- WAIT ARE YOU OKAY. HOLY CRAP ZENISTU DID YOU GET SICK. Suddenly two familiar voices popped in and yelled into the phone which almost made me drop it. First of all, hi Kanao and nezuko-Chan, and second of all I am fine. I just caught a little cold. I responded trying to sound a little better. Uhh is aoi there? I asked tanjiro. There was silence for a few seconds but tanjiro came back on but I already knew the answer. Still nothing? I asked tanjiro. Yeah. He responded while scracthing his head which I can hear thru the phone.

But I try to change the subject. Hey how is inosuke I miss that idiotic boar, put him on. I asked tanjiro. Okay give me a Minute. Tanjiro responded. Inosuke, zenistu is on the phon- GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DAM IDIOT. *CRASH* Inosuke what the hell. You almost spilled hot coffe on me. Suddenly I heard a comotion from inosuke, aoi and kanao which got me worried. Hey what's going on over there? I asked worried. It's nothing but when you get here call us and one of us will pick you up okay. I couldn't help but be worried but I just agreed and hang up the phone.

But as I put down the phone I then just sighed and felt my eyes getting heavy. To be honest it's hard to fall asleep after all that time away. But my train of thought was inturupted as I heard someone coming so I quickly snuck back into my container and closed the door behind me while I just stayed quiet. I could have sworn I heard something. The old man said while I was hiding inside the container.

We will check it out once we reach Japan. Another man said as they walked away. I then gently layed back against my cot. The truth is that I am actually about to arrive in Japan in a hour tops but I didn't want to disturb anyone because it was already late and I need to get things done first. But for once in four years as I was laying down on a comfterable cot and I was able to peacefully fall asleep and to my surprise I was able to dream aswell. It was a memeory I had with everyone during elementary school where I would always pretend to propose to Nezuko Chan.