Beginning of a new life..

Im laying in my bed on a cold day, assumingly normal. Im surrounded by my warm blankets and the light is shining through my window. "Ah, finally i get some good rest" I mumble sleepily. But something doesn't feel right. So I blink open my eyes, and find myself surrounded by the panicked yells of my village. "Stfu.." I groan,attempting to roll away from the source of the sounds, only to fall out of bed. I try to focus to make out what they are saying, but  once I can wake up enough understand. "Pirates! Pirates!" They shout, "We are under attack!"

I blink twice and realize "oh snap, an attack!" I quickly stand up straight (well.. Not fully straight 🌝🏳️‍🌈) and get dressed, so I can see what pirates are here. "Probably some low lifes who have nothing better to do then raid a small village." I silently hope. Once I finish dressing and having a half life crisis, I realize that I unconsciously put on a warmer set of clothes then usual, "Hm??.." I ponder as I grab a backpack and start to walk toward my door.

I hear gunshots from the shore and instinctively back up from my door. "shit." I think, hoping that its not wapol. Finally gathering up enough curage, I hastily jog out of my small cabin, and search around glancing at the direction the people were running from to follow it. Im afraid wapol has come back, but I freeze in place as i get lightheaded and start to have flashbacks.

Nobodys pov:

"Hehe!" Younger y/n giggles, "Mommy mommy look! Theres a butterfly!" Young y/n shouts with glee whilst jumping up in a pathetic attempt to reach it.

"Y/n would you be quiet? Im on a phone call." Y/n's adoptive mother snarls.

The discuraged child walks away, head down. But when she looks back,all there is is unfamiliar woods and trails. Then she hears gunshots, and a blood spatter from her family hits the poor child right in the face.

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

~~y/ns point of view~~

I wake up on the ground  "Did something happen? What was that just now." I mumble aloud. But my mumbling was interrupted as I hear begging comng from a boy on the pirate ship. ""Please call a doctor. Please help our friend." Said the quivering boy. When i hear his voice among the screams, it just stood out?.. He is talking at a perfectly normal level, but i can hear him louder the anyone.

As I stand up from the ground and walk further toward the shore
A man named sparrow from my village shouts "WE WONT FALL FOR YOUR  TRICKS YOU SCUM!"

I slap him on the back of the neck as he readys his gun to shoot at them "You fcking idiot-!" I shout whisper at them , "They could be dangerous!", he backs down while looking scared and i wonder why before i turn around and see the pirates following dalton as he walks towards the village telling them he will lead them.

I make eye contact with the boy who was pleading "hm judging by their jolly Rodger and his hat that boy whos voice stands out is probably the captian.."  I think as I glance down at the girl in his arms and I cant help but feel bad.  But those thoughts were interrupted by the time that moss headed rbf mf, (as I soon learned whos name is Zoro) walked by and he pushed me over on his way past. "Im sure he didnt mean it" I think while gritting your teeth. Dalton Is explaining about our only medic in the entire kingdom being in the castle and i cant help but stare at  the redheaded girl "Is she alright?" i mumble accidently.

"Oye girl, come here i cant hear you" says Zoro suddenly.

"Who? Me ?!" i say shyly

"Of course you i dont see anyone else around stalking us! " he snaps at you as you get another flashback and dalton sees it. 

Nobodys pov:

Running into the woods y/n climbs up a tree and cries, and suddenly she hears footsteps. Thinking its the pirates again she tries to climb further up the tree but falls and she feels a snap in her leg.

She cries in pain and hears someone running towards her, and cries even harder.

~flashback end~

Y/ns pov:

The boy with the straw hat smacks Zoro on the back of the head and
I slowly back up and freeze about five feet away as you reconize the strawhats face. "Wth.." I think.

but when I can finally manage to snap out of it, all I can say through my grit teeth is.." Theres a tropical bug bite, on the girl. hurry and get her to the fcking castle. She will die if you dont hurry."

Dalton looked supprised that you actually have medical experience and I glare at him, and MoSs hEaD looked skeptical. "Hah you mean nami?" The innocent straw hatted teen asks. I take a mental note of her name and stick out my tounge at zoro playfully but I  eventually go inside and grab a jacket.

"Dalton i will be assisting them up the mountain",

"Y/n no! Your father would be furious if something happened to you, Dalton exclaimed. My smile fades, as i start remembering that my father is dead.  "Yeah! He will be furious. In hell." i think mockingly and laugh to myself. (Insert cardi. b laugh 😏)

"Dalton ill be fine," but suddenly I notice that most of pirates were gone. I turn white and my mouth falls open

 I turn white and my mouth falls open

"Where are they?.. " I say in a quiet squeaky voice. But then I hear sudden gasps from behind me, along with murmurs about something. I lean in close to pick out conversations and what I heard shocked me, the person they were whispering about was none other then the witch.
-
-
-
-
Heya! Author-chan here. This the first ever book ive writen so im sorry if its got bad grammer. I havent gotten too far into the manga or anime, so i will be writing more as i watch. Im most likely going to sleep soon because it is 4 am, so. More interaction with luffy and y/n soon! I promise ;)
-
-
-
-