the journey up the mountain..

Y/n's pov:

As i run My jacket falls and my cheeks turn pink from the cold, and when i start to gain altitude whild going up the mountain I see the native lapins go flying, "geez, these guys really are strong." i think.

As I go through the snow My face grows more red by the second, and I finally have the pirates in sight. Then I see the lapins stamping their feet,

Nobodys pov:

"Aw shit-" you exclaim, and you jump up but get buried before you can jump out of the way. Soon you feel a freezing body land on you, but you still feel a faint heartbeat. So you cast a warmth spell, it works! You stick your hand up as far as you can, suddenly you feel something or someone grab on.

You wrap yourself around the person ontop of you as you are pulled out of the snow by none other then the captian of the pirates..

Your hands are glowing red because you have been holding the warmth spell for so long, as you black out you see the captian looking over you trying to keep you awake.

When you wake you feel yourself being carried and when you look up at the persons hands you see they are bloody. You realize this, and activate your creation spell. Creating a rope, and blanket. You stab a ice pick into the hard rock and the other to his back, he sees you stirring and then sees the rope. He looks like hes in alot of pain, yet he still manages to smile at you.

As you stir more, you loose your grip on his back. And yiu can feel the icy breeze go against your hair as you slip into what seems like a endless fall to the ground. Its almost as if you can see right through the freezing boy, and you see his heart drop. You close your eyes and think "its been a good run, but all must come to an end eventually." But luffy looked at you, almost Staring straight through your eyelids and into your soul as he grits his teeth and tries to think of a way to bring you back up, but hes stuck in the rock.

Meanwhile in y/ns brain:
As you fall you remember about the cruel ruler of drum and you smile as tears run down your face and cast an very weak flight spell on the captian. He floats slowly to the top, as you loose the final bit of strength you have left after using all your energy with that creation and flight spell.. You land, And loose consciousness, and blood.

                  Was this the end?...