Drunk y/n and a confused captian

"I woNnannnnNnn" *hic*

Y/n falls over and lands on luffy who catches her and stares at his crew with a blank expression.

They all stare back shocked that he didnt step out of the way, a confused luffy says "what?" And he notices the passed out y/n that he caught. "ohh what happend to y/n?"

The crew facepalms. Nami walks over to luffy and waves to sanji "hey make some meat please!" She says in a seductive tone to sanji who nosebleeds and follows her orders like some lost little puppy.

"MEATTTT!" luffy tries to run after him but remembers y/n is in his arms, and carries her to the girls room. Leaving the whole  crew looking like they saw a ghost. "WHATTT?! LUFFY REFUSING MEATTT?-" The whole crew screams in unison.

Back with luffy and y/n, luffy lays y/n down in her hammock and goes to leave. Then he feels himself being dragged back by a drunk y/n, "DonT lEavEeeeeE" y/n whines.

Luffy laughs, "Sorry y/n i have to, nami and vivi would kill me if they saw me in here. Y/n starts to cry, "noooo, dont leave luffyyyy i love youuuu"

Luffy pauses for a minute and turns around and says "I love you as my nakama aswell y/n!"

This makes drunk y/n cry and luffy leaves before hes caught in the girls room.

-
-
-
-
-
Oof- poor y/n drunk or not she didnt deserve thattt, friendzonedddd. Or well- crew zoned. Poor luffy doesnt get what
Love means and may have lost one of his nakama from it.
-
-
-
-
-