Is it the end?--

You hear ringing, but all you see is black. In your mind you think: "is this the end?-- is it all over. I didn't save my village, i accomplished nothing. I didnt even reach my dream.. What is my dream?.. Oh well, it doesn't matter now. Im dea-" your thoughts were interupted by a icy cold feeling followed by pain and a blinding light. Instinctively you pull towards your blanket and snuggle into it, wait. Blanket?! You squint trying to shield your eyes from the light, it looked like you were in a hospital?.. Then it hit you.

You're in the castle..

As you sit up, you hear screaming followed by glass breaking. You turn to your left and see a reindeer, "blue nose" you mutter. "Oh its you!" You exclaim. Which scared the little reindeer more.
"Sorry- uh, im y/n. Y/n L/n. "

"C-c-c-chopper" says the terrified blue nosed reindeer,  and he hides,  backwards??-

"Okay chopper! You dont have to be scared, but how did i get here" you say starting to warm up.  The little creature screams and scurrys away, and you hear him scream again as he is chased by a boy who looked to be about 19.. Oh! The captian. "Im glad hes okay" you think.

As hes chasing the poor little reindeer shouting "MEATTTT"  he stops dead in his tracks and stares at you curiously around the corner, you wonder why hes looking at you like that. When you realize your not wearing a shirt, but instead your chest is rapped with bandages, you let out an "eep!" And zap him a bit with a small spell.

After you shock him he runs around screaming "OW OW OW OW", you giggle at the sight and lay back down trying your best to forget what just happened. A light blush crosses your face, and a voice behind you scares you.

"Ya like captian eh?" Says the voice, you whirl around to see who it was. And it was the tangerine colord hair girl! "Your alright! Thank goodness"

Finally processing what she said, you turn crimsion. "W-what?! No no where on earth did you get that idea? We just met! I dont even know his name yet!"

"Its Luffy" says the captian in the doorway, "thanks i guess for saving my nakama"  (im sorry if i didnt spell that right)

Your face turns crimsion again "y/n- my names y/n"