An regretted confession

(I just want you all to know i havent made it to the part with robin yet so im not sure her personality besides from other fanfics ive read, so stay with me on this one.

When y/n finished her meat, her stomach was very happy and warm, she soon layed back down. But this time embraced luffys warmth instead of pushing it away. And soon fell asleep with luffys warm embrace, and she let herself get her hopes up that luffy likes her back.

As luffy and y/n woke up again, y/ns face turned red as she remembered him kissing her cheek, she clutched the spot on her cheek that he kissed and walked out of the infirmary while calling out for nami.

"WHAT?!" nami yelled as she walked out of the girls cabin with her hair tied up, "oops sorry for interupting your map making , but i need some relationship advice"

Namis face instantly turned into a smirck as she grabed you and dragged you to the girls cabin, robin following soon behind. "Soo who is it?is it luffy?!" Nami bounced in anticipation as your face turned red at the mention of luffy. "Aha! So it is luffy." Nami exclaimed as you blushed. "Yeah, but im afraid he doesnt like me back. Although.." You explain what happend in the infirmary and how he gave you his meat, and when you finished they were both laughing. "If he kissed you he likes you! " robin says. And nami nodded in agreement.

"Does he even know what he did to me?!" You say, very flustered.

"Go confess!" Both girls push you out of the cabin following close behind as you walk over to luffy, "Uh, hey luffy?" You say with a shaky voice. "Hm?" Luffy hummed in reaponce. "I have something to tell you" you say, leaning against the railing shakily. He turns all the way around from his spot on the merrys figurehead and scoots foward listening very intently.

"I like you" you say before slapping a hand over your mouth, "i like you too!" Luffy said, as your eyes go wide. "Really?!" You say, and look behind you as nami and robin both give you a thumbs up of encuragement. "Yeah! Of cource i like you, your my nakama!" Luffy says as your smile drops. "Just.. A nakama." You think, as tears spill down your face as you run away from him and past robin and nami who try to stop you. You run into the storage room before locking it, as you leave a confuses luffy still sitting on the figurehead.

You slump down against the door and crawl over to the porthole thats covered by crates and barrel's, and you move them to the side. Making just enough space for you to sit down in before you layed a rectangle shaped box over the opening, sealing you away inside. Your sobs filled the room as you pressed your cheek against the porthole.

***SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY SUICIDAL
. ACTS** .

You have been warned.

As you look out the porthole you think about jumping out, knowing that you cant swim. And you slowly open it, as your crew hears it open because its one of the most creeky portholes on the ship. Nami knocks and in a paniced voice says "y/n are you alright in there?!" Followed by a splash from you jumping out.

"HELP, Y/N JUMPED INTO THE WATER!" Nami yells, and luffy soon grabs y/n from around her waist before feeling sharp quills in his hand. He whips it back and sees he has porcupine quills in his hand. Ouch. "Ow ow ow!" Luffy yells as chopper comes to the rescue and sanji comes out to see what all the comotion is about when he sees everyone leaning over the side of the deck and he notices that one person is gone. Y/n.

Sanji dives overboard and searches the water for y/n but soon realizes y/n came to him, well- its technically y/n, but not in her body. The thing staring back at him was a- dolphin? Suddenly the dolphin dissapeared and soon found himself inside of his own eye. Watching his body, swim. Watching everything go by, as he wasnt controling his body. He watched himself climb back onto the boat, shrug to his crew. And walk back to the cabin, where he was suddenly controling his body again, and y/n appeared infront of him.

"What the fuck..." Sanji whispers under his breath. "I know right, i found out why i cant swim. Its because i ate a devil fruit as a child and didnt even realize it. " y/n said, keeping her voice down.