The silent treatment

You blink your eyes open to see chopper standing over you, "damn this is like the 100'th time ive been in here in the past month" you say as you facepalm. "Now where is that long nose bastard?" You grunt at chopper as you rub your arm.

Chopper points you in the direction of Usopp  and you quickly walk that way. "Usopp." You say and give him a death stare.

Usopp lets out his signature scream and tounge slither and he slowly turns around and says,

"U-usopp? Whos usopp? I-im The great sniper of the sea, haha bow down!"

"Usopp." You say, continuing to stare at him with a cold icy glare.

"Y-y-ye-s?- " usopp says while shaking like a mad man.

"Tell luffy i dont want to talk to him, alright?" You say and soften your glare a bit.

"Y-yes ma'am!" Usopp says and scurries away, probly going off to hide in his little rat holes he has hidden somewhere. "Muscle!" You hear some tiny rats say behind you, "wtf?" You say. (Refrence, if you dont get it just skip that part.)

Throughout the next few days you completely ignore luffy when he talks to you, Heres a few scenarios.

You walk around and search for robin when you spot her sitting in a sun chair reading a book about reincarnation specifically in slimes. "Hmm?" You wonder. "Robin!" You shout and she perks her head up and looks up at you. "Yes mage?" She says quietly while setting down her book. "Have you seen sa-" but your interupted when you feel cold on your hand and see a puff of smoke being the only evidence the cook was there. You look at your hand and see a special smoothie that sanji makes to keep the girls skin smooth. "dont mind if i do." You snicker and see a hand latch onto the railing beside you.

Luffy snaps into place near his arm and enthusiastically says "Hey y/n! How are you feeling? Usopp told me to leave you alone, idk why tho." Luffy says the last part nonchalantly.  You push past him and his smile turns into a frown, "Y/n?" You keep walking and spot nami by the tangerine trees. "Aha! An Escape!" You think as you use your devilfruit and control nami but you get kicked out immitatly into the bushes due to not using it in years. "Ow."

~~Day 2 of silent treatment~~

I havent been paying attention to where we are recently but i look up and see a castle.. No.. cardboard cut out of a castle. But i go back into the ladies cabin and lay down on my hammock, "I hate not going on adventures.. Always gotta watch the ship. Blegh" i say and stick out my tounge. I lay there untill nightfall untill I hear strange birdcalling "What was that?-" I think but then I hear splashing and suddenly everything goes black.