moving on..

"Well, i guess that was a dream! Im glad. "  i smiled and stretched while

"Hey y/n! You got so drunk last night i had to carry you to bed, then you wouldn't let me leave!" Chuckled your oblivious captian.

"Oh, yeah! Sorry about that Haha. I dont like being alone." I said, my smile dropping and your e/c dulling.

"Why do i feel this way around him, i only met him a week ago. Didnt i?.. " you think while standing in the middle of the deck.

~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~

Little y/n held her leg and cried, she had broken it from the fall. Then she looks up and sees three boys, one of them running at her.

She cries even more untill she hears one of them say "hey are you okay?"  And there is little ace running towards you. "M-mommy died"

"What?!" They all say very supprised.

"My whole village died.." The little h/c girl cried.

"Holy crap, luffy! Sabo! Lets bring her to our village!" Says  young ace.

~~~~~~~flashback end~~~~~~~~

You feel your eyes shutting out and the last words you say before you pass out are "help"

~~~~~luffys pov~~~~~~

"Guys come quick! Chopper!!" Shouts nami.

"HMmmMm!" I say while i still have meat in my mouth.

Chopper runs out, "What happ- AHHH DOCTOR SOMEONE CALL A DOCTORRR Y/NNNN"

"Thats you!" Usopp zoro and nami slap choppers head.

"Oh right!" He says and drags someone to the infirmary. I couldnt tell who, but i was eating meat. So i couldnt give it more thought.

~~~~~~y/n's pov~~~~~~~

I feel my eyes slowly open and above me was chopper, as i come to chopper says "Oh! Y/n your awake, are you alright?"

"Of cource im alright! I have the best doctor around working on me!"I say as i sit up. He does his little happy dance and i pat his head. Then I remember my dream and go pale, and chopper pushes me back down as your mind starts to fade away again. "y/n! Y/n!" Choppers voice growing louder as you drift back awake, again.

"What happend?!" Says chopper. "Well, im not sure but im feeling better now." You say as you put on a fake smile.
"Say, do you know where luffy is?"

"Yeah, hes by Nami's tangerine trees eating meat. " chopper says. "Oh alright! Thank you docter." I pat his head and he does a happy dance again.

I slowly walk over to luffy while holding the railing and i plop down beside him, "Oye Luffy, "

"Hm? Yeah y/n?" Luffy looks over at you.

"Do i seem, familiar.. To you at all?"

"Hmmm, i dont know." Luffy says and taps his head.

"Well i dont know any other luffy with a straw hat that can strech." I say.

"Ehh? What do you mean?" Says luffy, who stops tapping his head "i havent even showed you i can strech yet."

"Yes you have, just not in the past 7 years." I say with a smirck.

"Huhh?" Luffy says, his eyes spinning from confusion "wait! *your name shortened* is that you?! "

"The one and only, " you say as you open your arms for a hug and he dives into you.

You turn crimsion and nami walks over to her trees and says "get a room!"

I stick my tounge out at her and luffy is just confused. 

-
-
-
-
-
Ahh! Are we gonna go for two chapters in one night?. Lets see!
-
-
-
-
-