The threat of losing a crewmate.. or two.

The loud sound of sandals slapping against the wood floor of the ship interupted y/n "SANJIII WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU LET Y/N DROWN" luffy screams as he slams open the door. Sanji looks at luffy and panics throwing a blanket over y/n who was no longer sitting on the crate beside sanji but instead there was a spider in the corner that saluted?- sanji.

"Why would you leave y/n to drown!" Luffy screams. "Uh-" sanji sweatdrops, "Well i couldnt find her-" he says quickly shaking around his hands. As luffy keeps angerly yelling and y/n slowly climbs across the ceiling and lands on luffys hat.

Y/n winks at sanji and he catches on "l-l-luffy! Your hat!!" Sanji stammers putting on a good act. "Hah?- what about my hat?" Luffy says as he takes off his hat and shrieks "SPIDERRRR"

Y/n crawls towards luffy and onto his arm and flips him off, how? Im not sure but she found a way. "Did that spider just flip me off?" Luffy says while making a strange face

(This is the best representation of what i was thinking he would look like while saying that)

And the spider dissapeared, which terrified poor luffy even more. Then he stopped screaming, and wore a serious expression "Sanji, if you dont find y/n right now you are off this crew." Luffy death stares saji who is sweating buckets and sanji runs pleading in his head that she would help him.

The oblivious fish y/n was swimming around having the time of her life when she got caught by a fishing line and it tore her gill, (human arm) and the fish started flopping around while bleeding and a wild look in her eyes.

"Wtf kinda fish is that usopp" zoro says, "hey it kinda looks like y/n" says chopper, which stops sanji dead in his tracks. "YOU IDIOTS" sanji yells as the fish goes still, everyone turns to look at him. "THATS NO FISH!" he says as he grabs y/n and dives into the water.

"Well if its not a fish what is it" zoro grunts while looking at the water with a squirming sanji trying to wake up the fish. The fish disappears from sanjis hands as he bursts up from the water. "USOPP YOU KILLED HER" screams sanji with tears in his eyes. "Eh? Killed who." Y/n says from usopps body.

Meanwhile..

"WAHHH WHERE AMMM II WHY CAN I SEE MY BODY BUT NOT CONTROLL ITTT" usopp crys.

Back with the crew.

"YOU KILLED Y/N!" sanji cries as the crew looks at him like hes crazy.

"What are you guys screaming about," luffy says as he walks out of the cabin.

"Usopp killed y/n!" Nami peeks her head out fron the kitchen to listen to the tea, " She has a devilfruit and WAS that fish!"

Everyone looked shocked at that and luffy says "what? Y/n is right here." As he points at y/n and everyone sweat drops and stares at him with a tired expression. Luffy who just relized "y/n" is right there lunges and hugs usopp who is screaming while still trapped in his eye.

"Ah, luffy? Thats usopp" sanji says. As usopp continues his screaming but this time hes in his body. "WAIT! IM BACK! YOU GUYS I COULDNT CONTROL MY BODY AFTER THAT FISH DISAPPEARED SOMEONE WAS LIKE- CONTROLING ME" usopp shreiks and faints as a drenched, passed out y/n appears beside him.

Luffy catches y/n and chopper comes rushing immediately switching to his muscle form and grabbing y/n and taking her to the infirmary. Poor y/n is turning into izuku shes going to the infirmary so much (eh? Eh? Get my refrence? :>)