all better!

As all of you got to know each other through the days you all healed, you all also told eachother your abilitys and dreams. Luffy, to be the king of the pirates, zoro, ( who had recently arrived at the castle with a terrified usopp hearing someone saved luffy, and wanted to see it with his own eyes.) to be the worlds greatest swordsmen, Nami, to map the entire ocean, usopp, to be a brave warrior of the seas, and chopper, to find a cure for sadness.

As you learned more and more about these people and their adventures, you begin to feel more safe around them. But when it was your turn to announce your goal, you said, "My goal is to find my purpose" and that was very true. Luffy looked fascinated.

As the witch announced that all of you were fully healed, right before we leave luffy asks you and chopper to join his crew. You, not knowing that when he asks you dont have a choice, said "oh well i need to stay here and help-" you were cut off by luffy dragging you and chopper into a sled "MMPH" you yell through luffys arm muffling your mouth.

As soon as he lets go you scream "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"  And he chuckles, your face is misted with a light blush when you hear him chuckle. "Sorryyyy," he says in a childish way.

When you all make it to their ship you realize you never agreed to joining, but then you decide to stay quiet because you kind of liked this pirate crew. They were kind of like a family, as you all saled away and watched the cherry blossom petals fall you sighed and waved along with chopper.

As you party, you somehow find yourself in a drinking competition with nami. As nami puts down her 45th cup and falls over, you put down your 60th and say in a very drunk voice "WooOooOo i wOnnNn" and fall over.

~~~~~~~~~~A/n~~~~~~~~~~~

I left some parts out such as wapol coming back, but that was just because y/n didnt partake in any of it. More drunk y/n in the next chapter~~ ·^·

Also! Please keep in mind i am still in school so i will not be able to post that many chapters in one day, i am only doing this for fun and i do not mind of you hate it. Although if you have any constructed criticism, it is very welcome! Have a good day/afternoon/night reader-chan!