waking up to a pleasant surprise.

As you black out you remember seeing an strechy arm reach out for you, "luffy?.." You say with your last breath of air.

~~luffy's pov~~

Y/n starts flailing in the water and i soon realize she cant swim "shit shit what do i do?!" The captian thinks. "Whats this feeling, why do i feel so worried!" The captian makes up his mind as he sees her last bit of breath as she sinks. And he leans over the railing, and grabs her.

I pull y/n over to me and hug her, and i feel tears sting the corners of my eyes. "Y/n, y/n please wake up" he whispers. And yells "Chopper!" And his voice cracks, you can hear the pain in his voice. As chopper comes running and everyone glances over and sees luffy is crying. "What the hell?" Zoro says, all of them coming over to see whats wrong.

They see chopper on y/n preforming cpr "No no no no" chopper says, which makes luffy cry even more. Finnally y/n spits out water and luffy hugs her. "Y/n !" I cry.

The crew looks at the scene playing out infront of them and they all sigh, and sanji goes to cook a meal for when y/n wakes up.

~~y/n's pov~~

I wake up in the infirmary, without opening my eyes i can recognize the familiar smell of the "doctors lab." And the softness of the bed. But one thing isnt familiar, its warmth hugging against me. I melt into it until i figure out, "wait what who-" you think untill your thoughts are cut off by luffy yawning and hugging you tighter "Oh! Y/n your awake. I never got those cuddles so i decided to cuddle you now! Have some food" luffy says as he hands you a platter of meat. "What?! No no thats your meat." You say quickly

"I know! But you can have it." Luffy says and kisses you on the cheek. "What the flip just happend" you think, and you dig into the meat, constantly trying to share it with luffy, who refuses, you sigh, but pat that selfless captian of yours on the head.

-
-
-
-
hehe 369 words.
-
-
-
-