friendship. <3

~~narrators pov~~

As the months came and went, luffy and y/n got closer. Whenever y/n got feelings around luffy she would just push them away. When luffy got beaten up in fights y/n would help chopper heal him with a spell or two which is always followed up with a scolding or two. Luffy and y/n were the best of friends (me over gritting my teeth while wrighting that) but luffy had a bit of a problem..

~~luffys pov~~

Me and y/n hugged after i got back from another island and she scolded me for getting hurt, but i didnt care! "Hehe, y/n your cute when your mad"

Her face turns red and i smiled softly at the sight, she screams "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LUFFY?!" Which causes the crew to come running. She sounded confused happy and flustered at the same time, she turned red and i thought "cute." As i patted her on the head before running to sanji "MEATTTTT"

After i ate i tackled y/n, "Y/N Y/N PLAY WITH ME PLAY" she sighed and said "alright luffy, what do you wanna play" i hummed while thinking then i got an idea "Lets cuddle!"

~~y/n's pov~~

"Lets cuddle!"

My face turned red as i froze, "pinch me." I said to luffy, as he made a confused sound but did what i said, "ow! Wait-" my mind raced, then i turned pale and fainted.

I woke up in the infirmary with a strange warmth on me, i looked at the warmth and saw it was luffy. "Oh hi luffy, "

"Hi y/n" he says causally while cuddling you. "Eep! W-WAIT LUFFY" i screech "heya! Need somethin? Some meat?" Luffy says with a sly grin at you.

Not only was luffy cuddling you, but he was offering you meat?! "Are you sure your luffy?" I mumble. "Shishishi of cource y/n!" Luffy says with his signature laugh. "Anyway im hungry! Lets go get some meat." Luffy exclaimed and dragged you away, as your still in a daze trying to figure out what just happend.