Confusion?

~~Just so you know this will be a short             
                            chapter~~

As luffy drags you into the kitchen for lunch, everyone is staring at you both with very confused faces. But nami is staring at you both with a "i ship it" face. And you notice and glare right back at her, and stick out your tounge.

During the meal its the same as normal, luffy stealing everyones food. Yelling across the table, him getting whacked on the head. But one thing was different, Luffy didnt go for your plate at all.

Everyone stared at you, and luffy. Nami looks very confused and robin smircks at you.

After the meal luffy keeps saying "LETS PLAY PLAY PLAY" you laugh at him and say "Sorry Luffy i wanna go swim today." And ask nami if she wants to aswell, and she replied with "Im alright, you have fun though!"

As you climb down the rope laddar luffy looks down at you nervously, and you think "I havent swam since i was a kid before i became an orphan, but i can always cast a lightness spell or a flight spell. I hope."

As you jump into the water you realize, you got like 10 times heavier in the water and you were very confused as you felt something was dragging you down. You try and cast a flight spell and look down at your feet but nothing was dragging you, the flight spell didnt work. You flail in the water as your siniing like a rock and you scream "HELP" as you go under the surface of the water and you soon black out..

~
~
~
~
hehe cliff hanger
~
~
~
~