WHAT THE- SKY?!

Y/n's pov:

I wake up surrounded white, but this time it wasnt me waking up. This wasnt white, these were clouds. I snuggle closer onto the odly soft surface im laying on but then i start to sink, "ah!" I squeek as i flail in the cloud " Wait. Cloud?!" I think panicking. I feel a strong hand grab my arm and yank me out of the cloud bed, and i just hang there. I slowly look up to meet a face, well, i wouldnt say face. Its more like a mask, The mask looks like a tikki man on drugs with a very large underbite. I giggle at the sight, but i catch the mans attention with my small outburst. It was now that i notice the large pain in my thighs and head, as the tikki man approaches a ship i start to grow more weary of whats to come.

The tikki man lands on the ship and throws me, going to attack the people on the ship. It was now that i notice the large straw hat flag flying on this supposibly random ship in the, sky?

"Luffy!" i cry out in realization, only to catch the attention of everyone on the ship. "Y/n!!" everyone exclaims in joy as they rush to me.

"How did you get in the sky islands?!" Nami exclaims.

"i dont know?! i just woke up in clouds and was kiddnapped or saved by that dude!" i franticly say ad i point to the masked tikki man that is now fighting a knight. Knight?! Wth is this a wattpa- oh wait.

"wait, how did YOU get up here then guys?" I say, clearly offended.

"Well i kicked Bellamy's ass, then pops taught us to go into the middle of a giant world pool and then we got shot up into the sky with a Geyser!" Luffy says very matter-of-factly.

"And how long did that take?" I ask, hoping it wasn't too long.

"Umm like two and a half days?" Usopp joins the party! Jk usopp adds.

"Thats not too long!" I say starting to stand up, i feel a strong sting in my thighs and the muscles in my legs go numb as i try to move them, "Er. I can't move my legs"

A/n

im bored, its 3am, i rembered wypers name, idc take a random short chapter.