Chapter 29

It's Sunday and Beomgyu was privileged that Yeonjun let him rest. He had been going on shoots both for Yeonjun's collection and doing some interviews. His scheduled was always packed that he and Taehyun didn't have too much time 'cause it's either Beomgyu is already passed out when the younger visits him or vice versa.

So today the two decided to spend the day cuddling. Well, it was Beomgyu's ideal day. Making breakfast, maybe workout together and then binge watch their favorite series but oh course, he forgot that his Adonis boyfriend love sex too much that they ended up starting the day with slow and gentle love making.

"T-Taehyunie, faster–please." Beomgyu moaned out, his face was buried on mattress, ass up and was drooling overwhelmed by arousal and greedy for Taehyun's dick like an insatiable bitch.

Hearing Beomgyu begged like a slut completely makes Taehyun's inner anima goes wild. He pounded on Beomgyu in a maniac pace and uses the older's body like it was rag. Beomgyu was so easy in bed. The boy was sensitive, loud and extremely sexy that Taehyun couldn't help but thrust into him overstimulating Beomgyu until the older started seeing stars.

Beomgyu's body hyperventilate reaching his high and Taehyun almost growled like a crazy pervert when Beomgyu clenched him too much. Not seconds after, Taehyun pushed his cock all the way not letting a single drop of his semen poodle on the sheets. Beomgyu takes all of him still in the state of his post orgasm, his own dick continues to dry him out.

After that, Taehyun slumped his body on Beomgyu's back but not enough to crushed him. He kisses Beomgyu's ear while his hands soothes Beomgyu's tense muscles.

"I love you." Taehyun whispers, giving Beomgyu feather kisses on his nape down to his shoulders.

"'M love you too." Beomgyu replied his voice was dry and hoarse. Taehyun smiled at it, feeling proud that it's only him who can wreck Beomgyu like this. It's only him who can destroy the older in bed.

He pushed himself up, earning a groan from the pretty boy who was helplessly lying there sated with Taehyun's cum and his on his stomach. Taehyun slowly turn Beomgyu around so the older could lay on his chest. The older didn't mind how his younger boyfriend could easily flip him instead, a loud moan escapes from his mouth when Taehyun pushes his dick again. Preventing the cum that stuffed Beomgyu's ass, the warmth it gives added by the fullness of it makes Beomgyu shudder in pleasure.

Taehyun was hard again but he decided to let the older rest first. Beomgyu couldn't understand why Taehyun loves his dick being on his ass but he doesn't protest because, as embarrassing as it is, he loves cock-warming the younger so much.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyun asked, his hands continues to soothes Beomgyu.

"Great." Beomgyu replied shortly but reached out to cling on Taehyun's neck, resting his head there and letting out a moan when he shifted, feeling Taehyun brushed against his sensitive walls earning a chuckle from the younger below.

"Did I tire you out?" Taehyun asked now brushing Beomgyu's hair. Loving the smell of Beomgyu, a mixture of his and the floral scent that the older posses.

"Hmm, you're a monster in bed Taehyunie." The older replied that made Taehyun laughed blissfully.

"You love it hyung." He replied and Beomgyu whined, lightly smacking the younger for calling him hyung. He isn't fun of Taehyun adressing him 'hyung' when he acts all older between the two of them.

"Taehyun-ah." Beomgyu called gently gazing up to see Taehyun's face.

"Yeah?" Taehyun replied pushing Beomgyu's long hair at the back of his ear. Beomgyu's post sex state is just making him go insane like how did he deserve such a beauty.