Chapter 18 - working.. ish

Kara was sitting at work trying to write a piece about some new shoes that just got world wide popular. She heard her phone ring. She got excited hoping it was one of her games wanting to tell her, her life's where filled up. Instead it was a message from Lena, she wasn't at all disappointed, because of earlier incidents she could only see that is was Lena who wrote not what it said. She opened her phone making sure no one was around to look, she didn't want to traumatize her friends with details of her sex life like she had done with Winn once on accident.

I know things have been a little rough lately so i thought i would set the mood for Christmas.

Kara looked once again around her before reading the rest.

By inviting the super friends to a game night at my place :)

Kara laughed a little at what she had thought the message was about and answered

Awhh that's sweet! I would love to, and I'm sure they will too. I thought you meant setting the mood another way, oops.

Oh I can always do that too ;) Lena replied.

Kara got red and quickly put the phone down.

She continued to try to write, but mostly just sat waiting to get home with Lena.

----

Lena sat in her office, it was on a floor above Kara's. Well not the one at L-corp, but at Kara's office, that she know owned.

5 more minutes until Kara was done, Lena had already finished her work and now just sat waiting for Kara. She got impatient quickly. She walked out of her office and down the stairs. She saw Kara sitting at her desk typing away, she took a moment to admire her girlfriend before going to hug her.

"Hi my love, was work okay?" Kara looked back at Lena with a smile.

"That game night idea sounds really nice!" Kara said. Lena nodded and took Kara's hand.

"I'm tired of work, go home and sleep with me." Kara looked at Lena. "What now? I mean sure, but why would you say that in public!" Kara said worriedly. "No i meant take a nap with me silly."

A/n: sorry this is so short and bad but yeah.. As always have a lovely day! :)) 393 words