Chapter 4 - First Date and Something Else.

Im really exited to write this. Enjoy! Well kinda youll see

~Texting part (cause i can)~
(Kara's Phone)

Ceoofmyheart : Excited for tonight?

Me : Yes ❤

Ceoofmyheart : Me to, baby.

Me : Baby?

Ceoofmyheart : Cant i call you that?

Me : Ofcourse you can, i just didnt expect it.

Ceoofmyheart : If you meet me in my office you wont expect what will happen ;)

~End of Texting (kinda)~

Kara looked through the glass door. She just looked at Lena. Lena didnt get the hint and smilled. And winked. Kara smacked herself in the face. Lena got a message in her phone. "It's glass every one would see." The message read. It was from Kara. Lena turned red and looked down in embaresment. She got another message. "That was really not like you. Really not that clever. - A luthers girlfriend" Kara wrote to Lena.

Lena only respondent with a meme / photo :

(the photo/meme(a/n i btw use this daily as a meme, to my supergirl watching friend))

Kara laughed. Lena came out of her office. "This is work. What Are you looking at" Lena teased. From acroos the room Sam half whispered "oh god they are gay." And laughed. Nia nal was standing behind her. "Their are what?!" Nia yelled a little to loud "Are they dating?" Nia whispered. Sam realised her mistake. The whole office was looking at nia but quickly going back to work. Except Lena and Kara who where now staring at Sam and Nia who where also staring at them. "i dont care, we are going on that date now." Lena whispered in Kara's ear. "Yeha yipi yipi." Kara said exited to get food. Lena stared at her with a questining look. "Wha-" Lena stopped herself as she looked at Kara who didnt know what was happening. "Nevermind lets just go" She said walking, badly wanting to hold Kara's hand. But not knowing if she would be okay with it.

At the restaurant Lena and Kara got ready to order. Lena finnaly got the confidence to hold Kara's hand. Kara smilled. They ordered their food. The date went wonderfull. They had lots to talk about even though, they already knew everything about eachother. When they where almost finished, Kara got a message. "It's fine you can check it." Lena said. Kara checked the message. Her face went cold. "o-oh ra-r-r-" Kara couldnt finish single tear went down her face. "Kara, oh god what happened." Lena stood up and went over to Kara. "It's A-" Kara couldnt finish. "Alex?" Lena looked at the message. "Oh god. We should go right now!" Kara just nooded. "Waiter!" Lena payed the check and they went to the hospital.

(A/n) if you don't get it. Something happened to Alex. And also there is a small angst warning. But nothing too bad cause im a baby when it comes to that stuff. So just a little bit. But anyway back to the story.

"Where is she? Is she okay?! " Lena yelled when she saw Maggie and John. Lena despretly wanted to make her girlfriend happy. She wanted to protect her for once. Kara was crying and Lena had her arms around her.

"She is in here follow me." Maggie said.

They followed her to a medical room. "How is she?" Kara coudl finnaly speak. "She is in a bad shape. Right now sleeping. But we think she might make it." John siad knowing it would be too much for Maggie to say. Kara couldnt nearly not take it. She rested on Lena's shoulder. Maggie didnt question thinking Lena was just the closest person Kara could find.

Soon the whole squad was here. Winn, James, Nia, Brainy, Sam and the ones who where already there. They sat close enough they could hear eachother but also far away as most of them needed alone time. Maggie was sitting with John. She was nearly as scared as Kara.

A few minutes passed and Kara said "Im scared Lena.." "Yeah, we all are." Lena brushed Kara'd hair. The other noticed but didnt think much of it. "How is she?" John asked as a nurse walked in.

"Well bette-" Before the nurse could finish a mashine (a/n i know greys anatomy doctor stuff so dont judge my book terms) a doctor came in. And asked them all to leave. A few more people came and and some left. Half an hour later the nurse came out "Im sorry, but she is in a coma." Kara started hypperventelating. (?) The nurse went away and they all went in the room execpt Winn, Brainy and James. (they werent aloud too many people.)

They all sat down relativly close. But Kara was leaning on Lena's shoulder.

"She is gonna be alright right hun." Kara looked Lena forgeting everyone was here. "Yes, she is strong." Lena brushed her fingers trough Kara's hair. Nia whispered to Sam "So they are dating huh" Sam nodded. John and maggie where too scared to notice the word 'hun' as anything special.

All of a sudden Kara just started to cry. Alot. She stood up and barely could breath. John was about to stand up when Lena did. Everyone was looking at Kara worried.

"shhh, shh calm down. Lena placed a hand on Kara's shoulder. Kara sat down with her. John nearly looked impressed at Lena for doing that so fast. Kara hugged Lena tight and at that moment John and Maggie kind of knew something was up and Nia and sam knew what was up (well so did Lena and Kara) "Im scared Lena." Kara said. "I know baby, i know." Lena pressed her forehead againts Kara's. John and Maggie looked at Sam and Nia who where kinda smilling. "Isnt it cute." Nia whispered to them. But Kara's super hearing picked it up. "Oh rao i forgot. Know everybody knows except Alex..." Kara said crying Even more. "Know what?" John and Sam said. "That we- we are together." Kara said. "Well not everybody knows. Look at the ones outside. And everyone else too." Maggie reinsured Kara. "Yeah, and even if she was the last too know, i know how it feels and I reacted well right." Lena said. "Right" Kara kissed Lena and then smilled at her. "Wait so Lena knows?" John said. "Yep about supergirl." Lena said. Kara smilled. "Thank you" She whispered.

A/n Sorry to leave you guys hanging and sorry for not making a new chapter for 5 days. I began on a bunch of new shows and a bunch of new fanfics and original storys. But thank for reading this.

~have a nice day!😁~