Chapter 13 - Lucy..

Trigger warning: someone thinks there will be committed su!cide. So yeah idk if anyone gets triggered but just to be sure.

"Lena, so good to see you here, have you seen Kara? I'm looking for her." Lucy Lane said looking at Lena who just got through the door. "Lucy Lane?! What are you doing here?" Lena said confused. "Oh i have a dinner plan with her, but it started 10 minutes ago." Lena looked down wow two people, and one another women Lena thought. "Like a.. Date?" Lena asked. "I don't know, i kinda hope so, but I don't Even know if she's into women." Lucy chuckled. "Yeah, okay." Lena made a fist with her hands ready to punch Lucy if she talked more. "There she is. " Lucy said looking at Kara who was at the edge of the building looking down.

Car, car, car, or Rao that cars going in the wrong direction something gonna happen! Kara thought. She stood up on the edge and jumped off to fly down.

Wait what is she doing!? "Lena! What is she doing!" Lucy exclaimed as she ran over to the edge where Kara had just jumped off. She looked down at the ground. "She's not there. She's not there..?" She looked around on the ground. "But supergirl is, she's down there. Maybe she caught her and put her to another place." Lena looked shocked. "Yes! One hundred pro cent, that was what happen. I'm sure. I have to go but ill be right back. With Kara, who probably just fell." Lena said. "Yeah, she fell and supergirl cought her." Lucy said talking to the air, Lena had already left. "Huh she fell for that." Both Lena and Lucy said to themselves.

She really thought that i didn't know that that was supergirl jumping off to safe someone. Those Luther aren't as smart as they seem. Then it's gonna be easier to snatch Kara from Lena.. Lucy thought as she half ran down the stairs to find Kara.

Lucy was waiting on the first floor for Kara or Supergirl, both of them would be fine. And then Kara went through the door, walking towards the elevator, not really knowing why she wanted to go up there again. She stopped and looked to her side, Lucy was smiling teasingly at the forgetful Kara. "Oh Lucy, I'm sorry i forgot.." Kara said looking down embarrassed. "It's fine, shall we go now?" Lucy said still smiling. "Yes of course." Kara said going out the door with Lucy.

A/n: i kinda like this length, and if i make it this length i would be able to Update more, i honestly have no excuse for not updating, just you know motivation, but yeah I'm sorry :/