Chapter 15 - Failing To Try...

I'm going to go over to Kara and talk to her. Like a mature person. I just hope she will talk to me too. Lena thought standing at her doorway on her way out.

--

Lena opened the car door, as she arrived at Kara's apartment. She took a deep breath and went up with the elevator. She was about to nock on Karas door, when she heard Lucy's laugh through the walls. She thought for a moment what it could be about. And even though she was a literal genius she couldn't for the life of her find another explanation then "Karas is cheating on me with Lucy and james?!" Lena took a step back as she thought that. Not going to deal with it in a healthy way she headed straight for a bar.

--

"I mean how much do you have to hate me to be with two people other then me?" Lena said drunkenly to a bartender.
.
.
.
"I SHOULD FIGHT THOSE BITCHES!!" Lena yelled the bartender tried to stop her butbl he couldn't.. Lena was now back in her car. Ofcourse not driving. Because luckily a taxi was nearby ready to stop her from driving. "So where to miss?" "To karas place!" Lena said proudly. Normally Lena wasn't a sloby drunk but do to the consequences she had alot to drink. Alot.. The car got to Karas apartment, Lena got out the second the car stopped.

--

"Okay ill go to bed, goodnight" Kara said to Lucy and went over to the couch. "Why don't we just both sleep in your bed? We are both girls after all"

A/n: its been along time since I've updated this. I'll to update some times but I might finish the story soon idk . Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day!!