Chapter 16 - Lena needs to get stuff right

Lena went up the stairs o Karas apartment with shaky legs. The whisky had not only gotten her midn but her body too, nothing was stopping her from doing anything and everything wrong at once.

She stood infront of Karas door, and for a moment she sobered up. Thinking about all she could loose if she messed up. How much grief she would have to experience if she lost Kara, the love of her life. But she wasn't thinking well for much longer. Opening the door to an empty apartment she was shocked. Maybe they went somewhere else? But then the anger that fed her motivation turned off. She saw all the things she loved about Kara in that apartment, from the wall colour, to the candy wrapper in the trash. She really did love Kara. All she could feel was her legs about to breakdown.

She layed on the sofa. And as Kara and all the love she had for her filled her brain, she felt asleep with a smile plastered across her face.

.
.
.
"Lena?"
.
.
"Lena what are you doing here?"
.
"Babe are you alright?"

Lena heard Karas voice echo, she had a giant headache from last night's drinking.

"Kara? What are you doing here?" Lena said as she looked around.
"Oh nevermind, wait, what am I doing here?"
"I don't know, I just woke up to you on my couch." Kara answered sitting down besides Lena. "I have the worst hangover, I was out drinking last night, alot."
.
.
.
"Lucy." Lena looked up at Kara.
"Yeah she's here, she needed a place ti stay." "Sure. And I bet James needed a place to rest his lips too?" Lena got up and took her jacket she was using as a blanket. "What do you mean?! James kissed me, I didn't want that. He's a creep and that's all." Kara exclaimed, she rushed over to Lena. "I love you and I would never cheat on you, I'm sorry you could ever think that." Kara took her arms around Lena, and even though Lena first resisted, she atlas gave in and hugged her back.

A/n:
Damn I still can't write, just read though the earlier chapters and wow. ._. That is embarrassing. Well I hope you will enjoy this chapters and the more that are to come. As always: have a lovely day! :D