Chapter 7 - Dinner with Eliza.

A/n: thank you so much for reading this it means a lot. If any of you write supercorp fanfic or any other queer storys, could you comment? I would love to read them 😁

"Are you exited for tommorow?" Kara asked. They were both laying in Kara's bed facing eachother. "Yeah i am" Lena smiled, trying to hide the fact that she wasnt exited at all.
"Tell me the truth" Kara was getting sad, she didnt want her girlfriend lying to her. "I am." It was even more obvius she was lying this time. "Why arent you exited?" Now Kara was more sad then angry. "I am! Im just afraid Eliza wont like me, thats all." Kara was confused. Lena knew from Kara's story that Eliza was sweet and loving. "Why would she not like you sweety?" Kara said with a caring voice stroking a hand on Lena's (fine af) chin. "I'm a Luther. You know how she feels about those." Kara just smiled. "Thats How she feels about Lex, because of superman. What have you ever done to me? Even if she didnt like your last name, the moment she would meet you she would love you!" Kara kissed Lena's forehead. "Your right, I love you" Lena smiled. She didnt think anyone could convince her of anything once she had made her mind on something. But she knew Kara was different, from the moment she met her she knew she could change people, for the better. "I love you too. Goodnight." Kara smiled as she fell asleep facing her girlfriend. Before Lena went to bed she looked at her girlfriend and she could never be more happy. They sleept through the night without any other emotion then happy.

*Lena's p.o.v*

I woke up to Kara looking at me. The moment she realised i was awake she turned around. "What's wrong?" I tease. "Good morning" She gets up from her bed. "Are you ready for today?" She asked. "Yeah." It broke my heart to lie to her. I was nervous and scared to meet her mom. Two thinks i normaly werent. I was never scared or nervous, then i met Kara. Byt i see it as a good thing or atleast a okay thing. It maked me less Luther.

We took om our clothes and ate breakfeast. I was looking at nothing spacing out when Kara asked "What do you wanna do?" "We could watch a tv show. Its not really new, but I think youll like it." I replied. "Sure, what is it called." I smiled. "Buffy the vampire slayer" "Yeah! I have already watched the first 3 seasons." She replied exited. "No way!" I was suprised. "Yes way, why?" "The good stuff really starts in season 4." "Oh cool, so have you watched it all?" "Yeah i have, when i was 15, i watched the whole show. It really gave me closure." I replied. "Thats nice. Lets begin then" The rest of the day we watched buffy. It was a great day until Kara said this "We should get going, we dont wanna be late for Eliza." My heart dropped. My whole day without worry, then she said that. "Y-yeah we should" Kara was confused as to why i stuttered but didnt ask.

"We are there." I said nervously as I saw the danvers house. "Yeah." Kara was now also kinda nervous. Kara stepped out of the car. "Lets get inside." i said, just wanting the introductions to be over. We both got to the front door. I sighed. "Ready?" She said. "Are you? Now she will know you're gay." I said. "She knows Alex is gay, and like you all said i am myself." She said proud. "Yes you are." I kissed her and knocked on the door. Im pretty sure at this point i was sweating a little bit.

*third person*

Eliza opened the door. She stared at the Luther in shock. "Miss Danvers, it's so nice to meet you." Lena held her hand out. Eliza shacked the hand lightly. "Miss..." Eliza took a deep breath "Miss Luther, nice to meet you too" Lena knew a lying person, and right in front of her was a faking 'happy' person. But Lena played a long. "Kara sweety. I didnt know you would bring a friend." Eliza had hoped with every part of her body Lena was just a friend, not because Lena was a girl, but because she was a Luther. "Ehmm actualy, Lena is my girlfriend." Kara smiled at Lena. "Yes, ofcouse. Well, welcome to the family then." Eliza faked smiled at Lena. Lena smiled just as fake back. Eliza went into the house. "That went great!" Kara obviusly hadnt notice anything. "Yeah, it sure did." Lena followed Eliza into the house.

"So how did it go?" Alex said to Lena as Kara, Maggie and Eliza was standing in the other end of the room.

"Good." Lena said knowing she was in a room with people who loved Eliza. And so did she, but Kara being Her girlfriend didnt make Eliza like her anymore. She was a Luther and Eliza could probaly never get over that, Lena thought. "Dinner is ready." Eliza said from the other end the room. They all sat down at the dinner table. "So how long have you two been dating?" Maggie asked. "2 weeks? Maybe." Kara answered. "Something like that." Lena followed. "Thats great" Alex said. "We have been dating for 4 years." Alex continued bragging. They all had a nice dinner. Lena was confused Eliza was so nice, yet she hated Lena's last name with all her heart. Eliza's phone rang. "I need to take this." They all nooded and Eliza took a some steps away from the table. "Hello. I cant talk right now. Is it importent." Elizas face went from normal to serius. "Who? I- Thats alot. But im having dinner with my family. Yes also Kara. And her new girlfriend." Eliza smiled. "Who?-" Eliza stopped herself and began talking in another language. Every one was confused exept Lena. Lena was tho they could not see it, fighting back tears. Her heartdropped. Every one exept Lena looked at Eliza who was clearly annoyed. "I know, right? It's typical. Well bye." Eliza finished off. She Hung up and smiled at the girls. She sat down. "Who was it?" Alex asked. "A good friend from work." Eliza said. "Why did you switch language? Secrets?" Kara laughed. "Yeah, grown up buissness." now you could really feem Eliza was Alex and Karas mother. "What language was it?" Maggie asked. 'Russian' Lena thought. "Russian." Eliza answered. "Now lets continue eating" Eliza said. Lena was quite, she didnt eat just stared at the food or pretend to listen to what the others where saying. "It's a shame i wont get grand children." Eliza said a little later looking at Kara. "Mom! You know me and Maggie are gonna get kids. You said you where okay with adopting, after all you adopted Kara!" Alex said, she was clearly mad and upset. Maggie brushed her hand on Alexes back. "It's okay Alex. Thats not why she said it." Lena said. They all looked at her confused. "What?" Eliza said confused, knowing that wasnt why she said it. "Its becouse she wants to make me ashamed of dating Kara." They all looked wierd at Lena. "Hey, we talked about this. She is fine with it hunny." Kara said kinda upset. Lena got up from her chair and took her bag. "Lena! What Are you doing" Kara said. Lena turned around crying. "I- i- I ." Lena couldnt finish her sentence. They all looked worried at her. "I speak Russian!" She yelled. Eliza gasped. Every one expect Eliza looked confused at the crying Lena. "Lena.." Eliza said. "Thats miss Luther to you.." Lena said waking out the door. They all turned to Eliza. Maggie and Alex where just confused. But Kara was mad. She knew Len a wouldnt react like that over something stupid. "What did you say?" Kara asked mad. "Hunny, I-" "What did you say!"
"Calm down." Eliza said in a Stern tone. "No she is right. What did you say mom?" Alex says. "Nothing you two should worry about!" Eliza yells. "You made my girlfriend cry." Kara said now more sad than mad. Eliza looked down. "I talked about how Lena was your girlfriend." Eliza said. "And? What more." Kara said. "About her being a Luther." Eliza was ashamed and was still looking down. "She has been trying for years to get over that name. I know that is not all. But im going after her now. Goodbye." Kara smiled at Maggie and Alex who both smiled back and went out the door. She saw Lena sitting in the car they drowe over in. "Lee..." Kara opened the door.

A/n: Thank you guys so much for 265 wiews. Sorry for not updating in awhile. I have been dealing with my mental health and needed a short phone/computer break. Thats also why this chapter is kinda sad. I have since i started the series, been wanting to do the Eliza on the Phone scene, idk why. But hope you enjoyd.

Have a nice day~

(Words: 1543)