Chapter 19 - Plans

A/n: just a short plot start up chapter:))

Lena had thought a lot about game night. The idea of everyone Kara cares about in one place. She didn't know if she wanted that though, was the pressure too much?

She looked over at Kara asleep in her arms. The woman was truly all she could ever dream of. So kind and caring, saving the city and her friends  everyday. No matter how hard she worked she always looked beautiful. laying in her arms was possible when she was most attractive, her little snores, her gentle hands softly holding Lena's. Every atom touching Lena made her smile at the thought that she truly was there, the woman of her dreams.

I'm going to do it.

The thought finally finished. Every part of the plan done. The ring bought tomorrow on her off day with Kara at work. The proposal not public as Lena knew if the devastating thing of Kara wanting to say no would be apparent, she would say yes in front of others. It was going to be in two nights, after dinner in Lena's old office at L-corp, like when they first kissed, and meet. She was going to ask Sam for this part but sure she would say yes no worries where necessary. The day it would be said, game night. If Kara would make Lena her fiance she could announce it at game night. If people didn't like it, games make everything better and if they did, we'll..  games make everything better. The plan was truly finished. Lena's heart skipped a beat, the plan being done made it real. A little too real for 1am to be thinking about more.

Lena held Kara's hand a little tighter and went to sleep, ready for the days to come.

A/n: they getting married maybe? If Kara says yes that is... I'm kidding.. or am I? Anyways hoped you enjoyed the short chapter. More long chapters are to come with the proposal and game night, if I'm honest I'm most excited for game night.
As always have a lovely day!