3,4

[You hear a bell ringing. The screen shows a bird chipping and flying around Hogwarts. It heads around by Hagrids hut. But as it gets the the willow tree it....yoi know.]

"Bit dark."

- Welcome, my children. In this room , you shall explore the noble art of divination.  In this room, you shall discover if you possesses the sight. Hello. I am professor Trelawney. Togeahrer we shall cast ourselves into the furtre. This term, we'll focus on tasseomancy the art of ready tea leaves. So please, pick up the cup of the perosn sitting opposite you.  What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First you must look beyond.

Hermione: What a load of rubbish.

"Hermione Granger!"

Ron: Where did you come from?

Hermione: Me? I've been here all this time.

Trewlaney: You, boy. Is your grandmother well?

Neville: I think so.

Trewlaney: I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup. Pity. Broaden your minds.

"Uh excuse me?" Frank Longbottom said

Rose: Well mr Leatrange . It's says here that your going to meet the love of your life this year. [smirkikg.] Hmm. I wonder who that could be.

Enzo: Shut up. Does it actually say that?

Theo: Aww. Does the Lorenzo Lestrange want to be in love.? [laughing. He mocked him.]

Rkse: No it says that...well...right Ah...yes. Rose potter is better than you. Yep. See.

Blaise: Of course she is. You're not better than me.

Rose: Oh do you want a bet Mr Zabini?

Lorenzo: Well. Yours says that your...umm.....Break your arm. Yep.

Rose: Break my arm?! [burst out in laughing.] Shut up Enzo. [pushing him over.]

Enzo: Rose! [as the glass smashed on the floor. They all stopped and stares.] Shkt.

Rose: Nothung to worry about. I'll fix it.

Blaise: No it's okay. I'll do it.

Rose: No I insist. [she takes out her wand and the class goes back to geathet. ] I'm just amaimg.

Enzo: Oh please. [rolling his eyes.]

Rose: Want one? [holsing a bag of sweets. She grabs a load of chuck them in her mouth. ]D. Catch. [she catches it with her mouth. They silently chear.]

Lavender: Can you lot shit up. Where trying to learn.

Blaise; Ouch. [eating some sweets.]

Rose: Want one? Their really nice.

Lavender: No! Just shit up and be quiet.

Enzo: Well she's a little rude. Don't you think? [they nod trying to keep their laughter in.]

Trewlaney: [to Ron.] Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are.

Ron: Sure.

Trewlaney: Look at the cup. Tell me what you see.

Ron: Yeah -well-Umm. Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. Thars trual and suffering. And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So... yoir gonna suffer, but yoir gonna be happy about it.