Grass & Lemon Sherbet

Cicadas are singing, the stars are shining and it was warm outside. Gellert and Albus apparated home. They took a shower and went to bed.
-"Gell, I really appreciate what you did today. But could you tell me why? I mean, we're already married and it's not necessary to buy me an engagement ring."
-"Al, I 've always wanted to give you a proposal. We got married without a wedding or engagement ring because we were young, and we didn't have money. But now that I have enough money, I will give you the most expensive and beautiful engagement ring, the best wedding, and the best life."
Albus was touched my Gellert he couldn't say a word. He just looked at him with love and appreciation, and Gellert understood it. Sometimes you can understand your loved one without a word.
-"Oh! Nearly forgot it." Gellert pulled out the Pregnancy Potion from his pocket and gave it to his lover.
-"Is this the potion you were talking about?"
-"Yes."
-"How much should I drink?"
-"Just pour some to the bottle cap until it's full."
Albus followed his instructions and drank it.
-"Well? How does it taste?"
-"Like grass and...Lemon sherbet."
-"It's specially for you. I added some ingredients to it. Only your potion tastes like that."
-"Wasn't it made by Severus?"
-"Yes it is. But after all, your husband is the potion master. I just added some things to the original potion."
-"Okay. So, now I will automatically get pregnant?"
-"Nope. We have to do something."
-"Do what?"
-"Things that lovers do~" Gellert grabbed Albus' hand and started to kiss him slowly.

To be continued...