"You."

"Süßer, the fridge is empty again."                       
"Okay, getting ready in 10 minutes."

Albus wore his purple velvet robe and put on his hair gel. He also sprayed some deodorant.

"Honey, how do I look?" Albus asked while secretly expecting compliments.

"Um...I think you should change."

"Why? You don't like it?"

"No no, I love it. But others will be looking at you."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, you are really attractive. And plus if you dress like that, some other fancy rich dude will definitely steal you from me." 

"Thank you for your compliments, but no, no one will steal me from you. Actually, I was already stolen by one "fancy rich dude". So don't worry." Albus said jokingly.

"What? Who?!"

"You know exactly who I'm referring to." He winked at his husband.

"Is...Is this that stupid salamander?!"

"Salamander... what are you talking ab-"

"I knew it! I'm about to chop that saukerl's head off right now!!!" He stood up and started to wear his shoes.

Albus was confused. It took him whole three seconds to realize what was going on. Then he laughed so hard his belly started to pain.
"Wait Gellert... I wasn't talking about Newt!" There was still tears in his eyes when he was saying that.

"Then who else?"

"You." He smiled.
Gellert suddenly stopped. He looked at the beautiful ocean eyes of his love of the life and made sure it was true. Then he started to laugh too.

Two idiots in a room, laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes later, in a grocery shop.

A young wizard looked at Albus. Gellert stared at him. The young wizard felt the death stare behind his back, and left.

A moment later, a beautiful young witch walked towards Albus.

"Umm...Hello?" 

"Hi." He answered politely.

The girl blushed. "If you don't mind, can I have your phone number please?"

"No! He does mind! Very much!" Gellert said furiously.

"Gellert. We are in public." He whispered.

"Why do you care? It's none of your business." The girl responded angrily.

"Oh really? See if it's my business after this-" 
He kissed his husband on the lips and hugged him on the waist tightly.

The girl was absolutely shocked. She wasn't expecting that.

"Oh... I am so sorry I thought you were just friends."

"Just friends?! Do we look like friends to you?"

"Sorry. I will leave now." She looked rather upset.

When the girl left Albus pushed him.
"Gellert Grindelwald!"

"Yes liebling?"

"What are you doing? We are in public!"

"Yes but you are my husband. I have a right to defend you."

"Defend me-defend me from what?!"

"From those chickens. They might steal you from me."

"Ah... you are so unreasonable sometimes."

"I know. But can you remind me again please, who do you love the most?" 

He sighed. 

"You."

Gellert grinned. 

"I love you too, mein schatz."

They kissed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were holding hands for the rest of the day. As expected, people who were interested automatically walked away. 

An old witch of approximately 95 year old saw them.

"Look Linda! How lovely to see such good friends." She smiled.

"No grandma they are not friends!" She was amused.

"What do you mean they are not friends? They are! Look! They are even holding hands! "

"They...They are lovers." 

The witch first opened her mouth, trying to argue, but then she realized it. "Oh. Okay. That's pretty cool."

So umm "süßer" means "cutie pie";

"saukerl" means "bitch";

"liebling" means "darling";

and

"mein schatz" means "my sweetheart";

Hope you liked this chapter because when I just finished it I accidentally deleted it😭😭😭so I had to write it again...
But I ain't complaining since it meant for me to write fluff again and I love the process❤