The First Encounter

The following story is about the past. Summer 1889, when Bathilda first introduced Gellert to Albus.

Today's weather was rather hot so every one was at home, including Albus. He was really bored. Elphias was having vacations with his parents, Ariana was practicing magic in the court yard with father, and don't even mention Aberforth-he was obviously with his goats.

-"Albus? Are you here?" Kendra knocked on Albus' room.
-"Yes mom."
-"Would you like to go to Bagshots'? It seems like you having nothing else to do."
-"Okay."

They walked to Bathilda's house. Albus knocked on the door. 
-"Albus dear! Kendra! Come in, I already prepared the table."
Kendra and Bathilda had a conversation for almost an hour. Albus was not interested in the topics they were talking about. Bathilda noticed that and had an idea.
-"Albus, I have some one to introduce to you. He is my grand nephew, actually."
She walked upstairs and knocked on Gellert's room.
-"Gellert. I would like to show you some one. He is as intelligent and talented as you. Can you please come downstairs with me?"
-"Not now, great-aunt. I have important things to do."
Bathilda rolled her eyes.-"Well fine then, but you will miss a great opportunity to gain a friend."
Gellert hesitated for a moment. But then he decided to go with her.
"I've met a lot of "just intelligent as you" people, and none of them was that good. And I am not even hoping that this one is actually smart, but I think I should at least see him. You know--just in case." He thought.

-"Albus, this is Gellert Grindelwald. Gellert, this is Albus Dumbledore."

-"Hello."
-"Hi."

And this is how their story began.

I would like to especially thank Bathilda Bagshot. Actually she is the one who started their beautiful story. Without her, grindeldore would have never met and there wouldn't be the tragic, yet beautiful story. 

Sorry for updating late, I have been taking exams and also celebrating Christmas and New Year. 

Happy New Year everyone!!! Wish all of you can avoid covid and get your goals done. I also  really hope that  we will get to see some grindeldore moments in the next movie.