Soft Roses

It was a Saturday afternoon and Albus was reading books in the backyard. Gellert had nothing to do and he was hungry so he decided to bake something. But before that he wanted to ask Albus first.

-"Liebling, would you like to eat something for supper?"
-"Mhm." Albus replied, not even looking at Gellert.
-"Great! What would you like to eat then?"
-"Mhm."
-"Perhaps I can make your favorite dessert, raspberry lemon pie?" Gellert expected those cute twinkles in his eyes.
-"Mhm." However, he received none.
-"Are you even listening?"
-"Gellert just leave me alone I want to read but you are distracting me!"
-"Is this book more important than me?"
-"Yes! Now leave me alone."

Gellert left and went to the kitchen.
"Perhaps it's because of the baby... Yes probably because of that." He console himself. 
When he finally finished he made the table and went to the backyard.

-"Al. It's ready."
-"I will come later, you can start eating." His eyes were still on the book.
Gellert walked towards Albus. He grabbed the book and threw it away.
-"Whoa! What are you do-"
Gellert pushed his lips against Albus'. The kiss was not keen or intense but rather gentle and soft.
-"Albus, darling, sweetheart. I think it's time for you to stop reading and pay some attention to your husband."
Albus kissed him back.
-"Of course. Sorry, Gell this book was just too interesting and I couldn't just leave it without finishing it."
-"You can finish it later."
-"But would you let me though?"
-"I... I guess I wouldn't. But you can finish it tomorrow."
-"Fine, I'll finish it tomorrow." Albus said while knowing that Gellert would act the exact same way tomorrow.