Abernathy

Albus recently noticed something. Gellert started to come home at 9pm, while usually he came home at 6pm. He also stopped telling him about the work. Every time he asked him, he always answered with a "it's fine" or "everything okay" and skipped to another topic. And the biggest thing that bothered him was that he paid less attention to him. They don't cuddle before sleep anymore, all he does after work is fall asleep immediately. 

"Süßer, I'm home." 

"Oh. Dinner is ready. You can eat if you want."

"Okay. Are you going to eat too?"

"No, I already ate it. How was your day?"

"Just as usual." He replied shortly.

"He didn't even ask me how was my day."  disappointed in his husband's attitude, Albus went to take a shower.

"Why? He no longer compliments me. He no longer cuddles with me. He doesn't even ask me how I feel anymore. He became so cold to me recently. What happened?"

Lost in thoughts, Albus applied some shampoo to his soft auburn hair.

"Could it be his work? But... it was becoming better, his company is the number one rank in the market. What if...he doesn't love me anymore? What if he is purposely avoiding me??"

He looked at his belly. It was certainly becoming bigger. After all, he is 2 month pregnant now.

"Maybe because I gained weight? There are a lot of handsome young boys outside... And recently we even stopped having sex due to my pregnancy... What if he is cheating on me?!"

This idea shocked him. He never thought of that. Ever. 

"No...it's probably just me imagining things. He is just busy recently."

"But why would he avoid talking about his work? Maybe his cheating on me with one of his employees... But who?"

"I remember a woman, what was she called? Uhh...Vinda? She was very attractive. Even though I have only seen her once, she had a big impression on me. She always dressed stylish, had a good smell. But Gellert is gay, isn't he? Oh, there was also a boy called Aber...Abernathy. Could it be him? He wasn't very good looking but he certainly was young. And he looked like he had a nice body. He was always around Gellert."

"No, Albus, what are you thinking?! He would never cheating on you. He loves you...

Or does he?"

After shower, he found his husband laying on the bed, asleep. He too, soon fell asleep.