Proposal

After work, Gellert went to Hogwarts. He has a big surprise to Albus. He bought an engagement ring and the Pregnancy Potion. He was super excited. Meanwhile, Albus just finished grading papers.
Gellert waited outside. Albus was surprised when he saw him.
-"Gellert? What are you doing here?"
-"I just wanted to take you to a nice restaurant that I found recently."
They went to the restaurant and ate the dinner. After the dinner they went for a little walk.
-"Today's weather is really hot. " Albus said.
-"Yes but you look hotter."
Albus blushed.
-"T...Thanks."
-"Albus, do you have any plans today?"
-"No. Why are you asking?"
-"Because I've got a little surprise for you. Grab my hand dear. We're going to apparate."
They apparated to an open grass field in Godric's Hollow. The wind was blowing hard.
-"It's the place when we first met. You didn't forget, right?"
-"Oops, I forgot." He said sarcastically.
Gellert knelt on his knee and pulled out a ring.

The ring had a Deathly Hallows sign on the center, and there was a line of words:

"Du bist mein größter schatz"

-"From the first of moment I saw you, you have bewitched me body and soul. I could not sleep at nights, and the only person I could think of is you. I wish to never be apart from you. And I love, I love, I love you. Most ardently. Will you, the person with the most beautiful eyes in the world, marry me?"

Albus couldn't utter a word. He smiled, and nodded his head.

Gellert put the ring in Albus' finger.
They kissed. Gently, but also passionately. Carefully, trying to not be too rough, but at the same time very keenly. 

To be continued...