Bathilda Bagshot

It's five in the afternoon, Godric's Holow. Albus arrived with his dark blue coat and black scarf. Gellert, in the meantime, just wore a sweater and dark grey pants.

"Aren't you cold Gellert?" Albus asked.

"No, my love. I am alright. It's good here, in Scotland. Warm." 

"Warm for you. I am freezing!"

"I mean, in Germany it is colder. Way colder. Although average weather is about the same, but I have been through worse, believe me."

"Unbelievable." He shook his head.

"What is unbelievable, Albus?" Bathilda opened the door.

"Oh, good afternoon." He smiled like a sunshine.

"Albus, dear! How you have changed! You are like a man now." She hugged him tightly.

"Hi, Batty." Gellert grinned.

"Gellert Gable Grindelwald! How many times do I have to repeat, do not call me Batty!"

"Sorry," Gellert lowered his head. "Batty." He whispered.

Thank Lord the poor witch did not hear that. Soon they entered the house, and it was warm and cozy. The fireplace was incredibly tempting Albus, as he was cold and tired, while the fireplace had seats, and there were mugs on the table. 

As if Bathilda heard his inner voice, she suggested them to sit near the fireplace while the coffees are getting ready.

"Now, Albus, tell me. Tell me all that happened throughout these years. Everything."

"Well, first of all..." Dumbledore glanced at his husband. 

"What?" Gellert asked.

"Maybe you can tell her...?" He whispered.

"Oh, sure! So, Bathilda, Albus is pregnant." Grindelwald grinned proudly as he said that.

Unlucky enough for the witch, she was drinking hot coffee while listening. And yes, as you might expect, she spilled it. 

"What?"

Silence filled the room.

"What did ya just say?"

"That my love of the life is pregnant. Oh, and there are two kids, thank Merlin."

The woman was too stunned to speak. She sat there, for a whole 4 minutes, trying to process what she just heard.

Even the coffee cooled down. 

There was only one sound. The cracking of the fireplace.

Albus buried his face into the mug, and was rethinking all his life choices.

Gellert, in the meantime, was still with that proud face, waiting for someone to praise him.

"Well does that mean I am the Godmother?"

"I mean, sure. Why not. If Albus agrees." He looked at Dumbledore.

"Uh- yes. Certainly!"

"Well okay then. Guess I have to weave some extra cloth. When will the babies be born?"

"Like, next month."

"How did I not notice? I mean after all, there are two kids."

"Albus and I are trying to protect them from the outer world. You know, just in case. So he put an extra big sweater. And, after all it is winter. And Albus is always cold. So yeah, the pearls are covered under layers of protection."

"Two queens? Two kings? Or... is there a combo there, Albus?"

"A combo," He laughed. "Both fierce though, especially when they practice martial arts."

Bathilda laughed. "What do you expect, if both parents are one of the most powerful wizards in the world."

And soon she started talking about the baby shower, what style of cloth she is about to weave, and the food she will prepare. And the best part of it, is that she decided to name them. Especially after Gellert brought up the 'Grindeldore' and 'Gelbus' names.