Chapter 8

Elena

The three men we know fled which only left me and Martina which wasn't bad. I like the girl but I didn't know if I could ever fully trust her but I hoped I could. With all of them, I hoped one day I would be free of my mother and leave this wretched town.

The song "Na Na" by Trey Songz started and Martina smirked. She wore a blue short dress that showed off her gorgeous body, one that hugged all of her curves and her breasts were perfectly fitted in. "Take that off and dance with me!" Martina shouts over the music beginning to jump up and down, following the beat of the sound. She swayed her hips sending taunting glances to both men and females who watched her.

I would love to be as confident as her in her own body. Not worrying about what others thought of her. The feeling of freedom felt so unfamiliar to me. I was limited to things that most were allowed to do. I was limited on what I eat, wear, look, and dress. I wanted to live freely, allowed to be myself and not the mask I hid under.

I unzipped my sweater taking a chance on feeling normal. I didn't take it off though. I felt the cold breeze on my stomach even though it was humid here. "Okay see how we're getting somewhere. Now take it fully off." Martina said.

I shook my head. "This is all I'm showing." I started and she shrugged.

A good inch of my toned stomach showed, and the thin straps on my tank barely gave my breast any support. My hair flowed down my back, and my round ass was perfect in my jeans. Well, that's what Martina told me which I blushed at.

Martina began swaying her hips once again. And this time I fully joined, beginning to follow in her footsteps. I began to get lost in the music. I moved my hips, swaying against the beat. My hair flowed against my back as I ran my hands through it, still moving my hips. I made a small spin moving my head against the beat and began humming with the song. My humming brought the lustful eyes ahead of me. More than who was already staring at me and Martina.

My arms flew around my body, letting all the tension in my body release in the music. My arms went above my head as I swayed and down through my hair before going to my sides. My eyes closed as I could only focus on the sound and beat, my humming became louder. The soft hum turned into singing before anyone could even blink.

Martina smiled proudly at me dancing. Once I opened my eyes a boy came next to me. He seemed unsure I'd he could dance with me or even be next to me which made me confused.

Me, believing nothing was wrong, began dancing with him. I didn't touch him though and I hoped he wouldn't touch me. I run my hands in my hair swaying my hips. I step in, beat side to side and I begin to slow down, focused on the male in front of me.

He was still here.

My eyes opened and I smiled as the guy came next to me and began dancing along with me. He seemed unsure if he was allowed to dance with me. I run my hands in my hair swaying my hips. I stepped from side to side and I began to slow down, focused on the guy in front of me.

My soft low singing became a hum once more. I could feel the lust from his body just by looking at him and for a moment I remember what happened with my mother's boyfriend making my skin crawl. "Come on baby. Show me that body of yours. You must be one of those hookers Trey bought."

I didn't want to dance anymore and then he reached for my arm and I looked down trying to control my breathing.

That hand never touched me.

Once I looked up, Alessandro was in my room and he was gripping the guy's hand, glaring down at him seeing their height difference.

Alessandro didn't even flinch as he twisted the guy's wrist and I could hear a snap even with the music on. His screaming made me jump back and he fell to the ground as Alessandro kicked him back with his foot.