Chapter 39

Isabelle's POV

Walking through the halls of the high school was more depressing than I believed. No one wanted to ever come to school and the only reason why they came was because they were forced to for all different reasons. The thought of having to walk these halls and needing to graduate was just a shot to the head.

I brushed my hair from my face just as I put my sunglasses over my eyes, blocking the faces of so many hormonal teens, I am basically an adult since I've been out on my own well with Dominic for months now.

Eighteen years of living on this planet and wishing I'd never been born. What a wonderful beginning. Heading towards the art room looking through the window to see Martina sitting on a stool in front of a Studio Easel. Her ankles are tucked underneath the stool and her hand gripped a paintbrush like she was trying to form something but couldn't form it.

Her hair was in a high ponytail with a red ribbon tying her hair instead of a scrunchie. She was wearing a leather skirt with a black crop top and a black blazer as if she was ready to meet up for a meeting.

I smirked, walking towards the door, twisting the knob before pushing it open, Martina turned her head to see me and she immediately drops the paintbrush before standing. "You know when you texted me out of the blue. My first thought is the woman who hides what's something from me. So, Martina what do you want?"

Martina glances at the window before looking back at me taking steps closer making me take a step back. She moved faster than my mind could process and her body was pressed against mine, with her hand wrapped around my neck and my ass was pressed against the back of an easel.

"You started this. Finish it." Martina snatches the bottom of my lip in her mouth, sucking it dry and she urged my head back. "I thought you were too afraid of fucking a woman. Like that girl I saw. What was her name again? Ah, Emma. Go and fuck her, perra."

Martina slips her hands to my shoulders, playing with the thin straps of my emerald green silk tank top. She slides one of the straps down, dragging her tongue down my shoulder blade. I sighed, before shoving her back. "No perra is worth hurting my family. Your family has caused more damage to our problems." I sneered and she glanced at me confused as if she didn't know what I was talking about but then something in her mind clicked.

"Just once. I just need to know what it's like. How it feels." Martina mumbled pressing herself against me once more, taking my hand in hers, moving our joined hands to press on her covered clit, applying pressure and she shuts her eyes, releasing a strained moan. I tilt my head watching her roll her hips against my hand, begging me to fuck her, and I had to admit it was amusing to watch. Almost enchanting.

Moving my free hand to cup her jaw, her body froze awake, opening her eyes to reveal her black eyes that held so much lust in them. "Just a taste," Martina whispers, slowly taking her hand off of mine on her jeans before gathering a handful of my gold locks, yanking my hair back revealing my neck to her display.

"After one taste you'll be coming back for more," I smirked as Martina rolled her eyes with a glistening need. "You hope?"

And that's when everything started.

I slip my hand inside her leather skirt and panties, feeling the bare skin between her legs. Martina sucks in a breath, her mouth hovering over mine but never made a move to enclose the space in-between. She squirms becoming impatient for more and I chuckled getting more amused by the second.

"You want me, mi flor? Tell me how much you need me." I whispered, running my fingers softly over her pussy, waiting for her to break for more. Martina moans but she didn't say anything as she cups my face in her palms making me yearn for her lips on mine which was something I've never cared for in years.