Chapter 1: Unrequited Love Is In Bloom

A/N: Since there are Hanahaki fics with Stickvin, time for the first one to be StickPrice! I thought of this last week while I was thinking of new story ideas, also I wanted to write a Hanahaki fic.  This story will contain angst, hurt/comfort, and just pain.

Henry was coughing heavily, he didn't know why he was coughing. He was feeling fine earlier when he was hanging out with Charles and Rupert. Then suddenly he started feeling a tickle in the back of his throat, he hadn't thought of it as serious until he felt something...painful in his lungs. He coughed again but felt something in his mouth, he put his hand onto his mouth.

Henry gasped softly when he saw what he just spat out, it was a yellow flower. Also, there was blood on his hands, he then coughed again. He went to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet, he kept throwing up until he was done. He flushed the toilet and he sat on the floor, he started to sob. Why was he coughing up flowers and blood? He was feeling fine when he was with Charles but when Rupert joined them, he felt odd.

He sighed sadly as he got up, he went out of the bathroom. He went to sit on his bed and rubbed his arms, he hoped what's he experiencing is just temporary. 

The next day, Henry went to the base. He was gonna meet with Charles, he felt bad for blowing him off yesterday so he decided to make it up to him. He found him talking to Rupert, he knew Rupert wasn't too fond of him considering their history together. But, Henry had taken a liking to him. Especially after their tryst when Henry was still a thief and Rupert was still a police officer. 

Yes, Henry slept with Rupert. How you may be asked? Henry doesn't know but he doesn't regret it, but he suspects that Rupert doesn't feel the same way. Henry walked over to them while Charles was still rambling to Rupert, Charles stopped when he noticed Henry coming towards him.

"Hey, Hen!" said Charles, happily.

"Hello," replied Henry, smiling.

Rupert glared at Henry while he was talking with Charles, Rupert was still not a fan of Henry Stickmin. Henry was the bane of his existence ever since Rupert joined the police force, Rupert will always capture him and then Henry will escape. Except for that one time when Henry started to flirt with him...why? Rupert was so confused but didn't react cause he knew Henry was pushing his buttons.

However, Henry kept pushing his buttons until Rupert had enough. Rupert decided to punish him...by fucking him. Why did Rupert decide to fuck him? Rupert doesn't know but he gave Henry quite a punishment, after that "incident", he let Henry go. Of course, Henry disappeared which relieved Rupert but also he missed Henry for some reason.

"Hey, Henry," said Rupert, slowly. 

Henry turned to him in surprise, "Hi." said Henry.

Henry rubbed his arm awkwardly while not looking at Rupert, he knew Rupert still did not like him. He tried to apologize to him but he wouldn't listen, Henry doesn't blame him though. But Henry started to take a liking to Rupert, even though the feeling is not mutual. Charles started rambling again while Henry and Rupert were listening to him. Rupert contributed here and there while Henry stayed quiet.

Johnny Panzer and Dave Panpa joined the trio making Rupert happy, Henry watched Rupert as he was laughing with Dave and Johnny. Henry felt an...ugly feeling in his chest, he tried to squash it down but that ugly feeling wouldn't go away. He felt a poke against his cheek and he turned around to find Charles poking him, Henry smiled faintly at him. Henry politely grabbed Charles' finger and set it down.

The quintet was busy talking and goofing off until Henry felt something in his lungs again, he started coughing. Charles asked him if he was ok which Henry replied yes but Charles didn't buy it, Henry wanted him to drop it. Henry tried covering his mouth while coughing to not give attention to himself but too late, Dave went over to Henry while Johnny and Rupert followed him.

"Henry, are you okay," asked Dave.

"Yeah."  lied Henry. "Probably getting sick." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Henry stopped coughing and gave Dave a thumbs up signaling he was fine. Dave, Johnny, and Charles nodded while Rupert did not look convinced. Something's up with Henry but before he can question him, Henry quickly said his goodbyes to everyone. He dashed away from them and ran to his apartment. Henry sighed in relief while he went to sit down on his couch, what was wrong with him?

He started coughing again, covering his mouth with both of his hands. He rubbed his throat and winced in pain, he headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He drank the water and headed back to his couch. He wondered if he should go to the doctor but decided against it, he lay down to take a nap. Maybe some sleep will make whatever it is wrong with him go away but little did he know...

It was only the beginning.

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter seems short but I'm trying my best. I added Johnny and Dave into the Government cause I feel like they suffered enough, also why do I keep putting Henry into these situations?