I JUST SAW LICORICE MPREG AND I FEEL AS IF IVE SEEN SOMETHING FORBIDDEN (p13)

AN: I will be taking name suggestions for chapters, serious ones will start next chapter
(Song is Snowy by Toby fox)
                LICORICE POV
I look at y/n, focusing on their beautiful face, when suddenly, they start speaking.
"Did I say something wrong?"
"What?" I was caught off guard by the question, "what would make you think that?!"
"Oh! I was just wondering, you were just kind of...looking?... at me after I said that, and I just kind of worried!" As they stare away, I can't help but feel slightly mad at myself for making them feel bad.
"NO, NO! I AM SO SORRY, I just kind of-" suddenly, I remember why they felt bad in the first place.
"Hm?" Y/n seems confused...or maybe they just want to hear me say it out loud.
"Well...never mind..." I want to say it, but I don't want to. It's the kind of thing I want to get off my chest, but not something I want to tell them face to face. Y/n looks at me, as if they want me to continue, but when they see my face, they purse their lips and look down.
Ugh...this is embarrassing...
"Well, sorry about that...anyways... is there anything you want to do?" They try to break the silence, and I decide it's probably best to change the subject as-well, so I just go along.
"Well, I don't know... we could look through some of my magic..." I stare at my hands, waiting to be berated about my interest like usual, but instead, I get a excited reply.
"That would be great! After your talk last night, I was wondering how exactly it works!"
"Oh- of course!" I get up from my spot, heading to my closet to find some of my favorite spell books, and as I look back, I see y/n turned around, giving me a small smile as they rest their chin on the top cushion. I quickly turn my head back to make sure I don't stare at their face for to long again, yet their smile fills my mind as I look through my bookshelf. After a minute, I lay my hands on a old book.
This brings me back...
I put the book in between my arm and my torso, as I use my other hand to push myself off the ground. I make my way back over to the couch, and sit down. As I open the book, Y/n moves closer to me to get a better view. They rest their head on my shoulder, which causes me to loose focus of the page.
Shit...
After a few minutes, I look back down, and see that y/n has moved the book in the middle of both of our laps, they were flipping through the pages and quietly reciting some of the words to themselves. They looked so focused, and it made me feel happy that they seem to be into something I hold so dearly.
It was nice to see them like this,
It was nice to be like this
_______________________________
Sorry for another sort and shitty chapter, I wanted to get something out, and also, I might switch to releasing a chapter every other day, so sorry about that <3 anyways, have a nice day/ night, I will be waiting until I can get hot coco cookie tonight:)