cat + land of waves mission part 1

I got up for our mission tobirama was still asleep I woke up and made hashirama wake up. I told him to come on.once we finish making breakfast I made hashirama sit and I braided his hair while smiling.

his hair was soft and long one I was done he had a light blush on and said"thank you".i think he looked adorable on him.i smiled and said "you welcome".I told him go wake up the other two and make sure you all eat.

i left a note saying come find me after you done eating love you guys.
Once I was done eating I made it to my team we had to catch a cat

Sakura at point c
Sasuke at point b
Naruto at point d

"Naruto you're so slow y/n where are you"."I'm here with the target sensei."I say softly.

they came out of there spots to see me with the cat smiling while it purr and nuzzle up to my chest.Naruto stanched the cat out my arms saying got it.the cat scratch him across the cheek causing him to bout to shout.I hurry up and take my ear price out.
"Why do we have to have a cat I hate cats"

~//TIME SKIP//~

Once we got to the hokage office I saw tobirama,hashirama,Minato,and Shisui standing there I smiled at them then looked at the lady.killing the cat I walked up to the lady and tapped her.she looked at me the I said"hold him by the back legs and support him don't squish him that's why he runs away".

she nodded then walked away.
Once we gave our attention to the hokage he start to talk I zoned out thinking about flying chickens then I went to my mind scape I saw.

suki in his cage laying down I smiled at suki.but he didn't see me so I said"suki I miss you"so loud he turned and saw me running to his cage.i jumped on his paw and nuzzle my face in it.he smiled and said nice to meet you again princess y/n.i smiled big at him I said"turn human suki turn human please".

(In case you forget he has a human form)

He came over and picked me up I gave him a big smile

He came over and picked me up I gave him a big smile.he was about to put me down when I touched his ears.he froze and made a lil growl I giggled.i hugged his neck and then put my face in his soft chest. I thought about it and said"suki be my second kiss please".

he smiled down at me and said"once you get alone time then sure y/n".I smile big then started to fade mean someone is shaking me out of my dazed face I gave him a quick peck on the nose.his cheeks dusted pink.

I came back to see kakashi close to my face shaking me and saying"go pack for you're mission we leave tmr". I smiled and ran to the house.i took a shower and set my alarm for 6:00 am so I can wake up I took a shower and put hunter x hunter on I called hashirama.

he walked in and ask me do I need something I hold my hand out and said cuddles.he smiled then walked to the bed and got in putting his face in my neck and going to sleep.

i smiled down at him and cuddled him close while my hands are playing with his hair.Shisui felt left out he was the only one that didn't get to cuddle or hug.but shisui didn't know was that he would be coming with me on my mission.

How hashirama cuddles you: