kisama day

Y/n POV:

I woke up in the library with pain at my side I got up and walked to my room and there was kisama waiting for me.i change my clothes with a Snape of a finger and fixed my hair.i walked up to him then put a bathing suit under my outfit.We walked down and ate breakfast then we packed a picnic basket.we walked to the beach and we talked then ran around like mad man.

We where playing Tag and kisama was it.i ran past him he caught up then grabbed me by the waist and then started to tickle me.i laughed loudly it tickled so much I begged him to stop.he stoped and saw me still catching my breath for laughing so hard.kisama then threw me on his back I laughed and he started to run.i was laughing and yelling we then got our picnic basket out and set up our picnic pallet.

i was laughing and yelling we then got our picnic basket out and set up our picnic pallet

Once we set it up we got to know each other than.i took of my shirt and pants and ran in with my 1 piece swimsuit.kisama ran in he took of his shirt and got in.i then splashed water at him and he looked at me then splashed me back.we both kept doing that until I looked up and he was gone.i then felt something pick me up I screamed but it was just kisama I relaxed then.

He threw me in the water I pushed my head out of the water then started to laugh with him we where laughing again.i then see him smile I looked at his teeth then thought about pocking my finger on it.but I stoped my self for doing something stupid.we talked so much that when we looked up we saw it was night time.i got sleepy kisama picked me up then took use back to the hideout.

He walked to my room then he said goodnight.then he left I went to my bathroom and took a shower.then got in bed and went to sleep.it actually felt great to be in my favourite anime.