Naruto back in the village

Y/n POV:

I got up and got dressed I cooked breakfast for everyone and then went and took a shower brushed my teeth.then snapped my fingers and made one pack each for different ramen from the real world.and made sure they are in cups.after that I made him some gifts I snapped my fingers and he had a new room set.

he had alot of ramen plushies and ramen blanket and pillow design I made sure the covers where soft and fluffy.after that I rotated my wrist and everything was clean.i made sure he had alot of books about his clan and a bookshelf with a picture of Minato and kushina with a baby Naruto in the middle.

I made sure Naruto had alot of things I got him a fox plushie and a nine tail fox onesie with the tails.i made sure it was comfortable he had alot of those.and then I changed his clothes so he had different choices.after that I made sure everything was set and I Snapped my fingers and the cake appeared with welcome home naruto.A ramen designed on top of the cake.

after that I sat down Infront  of the cake and waited for him.thats when I heard the doorknob moving.i swished my hands to make it dark.when he walked to the kitchen the lights snapped on and I said welcome home my ramen prince.he got startled then started to tear up.

I smiled and walked over to him and kiss all over his face.then I showed him everything he was crying and awe struck.he pulled me into a hug then started to say thank you over and over again.i saved the best for last I made him walk over with me to his cabinets.i opened it and he saw all the different ramen.he smiled at me and said thanks y/n you are the best.

i giggled then said"no you just deserve the best ramen prince".The rest of the day we cuddled ate cake and talked about his adventure.the cake was red velvet.we had ice cream with sprinkles.he was happy and he said it tasted great but not as great as ramen.i laughed at that then I said Naruto those ramen are unlimited.he smiled and thanked me some more then I told him to go take a bath.he did and came out with the onesie I told him he was adorable.

He blushed then layed down I made a clone and made it stay here.it was a blood clone he went to sleep and my clone went to sleep with him.i went back to my house and took a shower and played down with the hokages and shushi.i cuddled then and gave them all a kiss on the lips.they flushed then went to sleep.i then started humming then went to sleep.

(Tmr is going to be back with our teams)