🔞not a chapter just smut🔞

(Threesome between Minato +Shisui reader reader is aged up)

Y/n POV:

Minato kissed back then I pulled away and kissed Shisui.after that we started to make out and minato felt left out so he started to kiss my neck getting a soft moan from me the moan was muffled by Shisui mouth.i start grinding my hips on Shisui.i then thought of an idea.i say"Shisui sit down and minato com sit Next to me so I can sit on u're lap".

they did what I said and I sat on Minato lap and grinded on him.he grunted at the pleasure his lower half was getting.thats when I feel Minato hands on my breast I moaned in pleasure.but it got muffled in Shisui mouth.

That's when I sat on Shisui lap and he tapped my arm and pushed them up.i lifted my arms then Shisui took of my shirt.he asked to take of my bra and I gave him a nod.he took of my bra and Minato latched onto one of my nipples I moaned softly"aHh~".his mouth felt warm that's when I felt a bulge near my heat I started to grind down on Shisui.

he grunted and made me grind down harder.thats when I look down Minato left alot of mark over my chest and Shisui left marks on my neck.

They took of there clothes and they left there boxers on.they then stripped me from clothes shushi bent down and started to play with my folds.i moan in pleasure" ngh~".he then push a finger in and waited for me to adjust.then started to move his finger in and out at a slow pace I was moaning and it felt so good.he put one more finger in and did a scissors motion.

i was stretched enough that's when I felt Minato tap my mouth.i forget he got up and was Infront of me.Shushi then took of his boxers and pushed in slowly he thought i was stretched enough. Minato then took off his boxers and position his members near my mouth.i opend and he pushed in.i was laying down but Shisui was fucking my front while Minato fucked my mouth.

so I was holding on to minato's thighs while he fucked my face.i moaned around his members causing him to shudder.Shisui then started to move slow to tease me and I clinched around him and then he stoped teasing me.thats when I felt it he hit my spot causing me to moan hard and it caused Minato to curse under his breath.thats when they switched Shisui was now fucking my face while Minato fucked me hard in the front.

i moaned and it sent the moans right to his members.he grunted and gripped my throat and pushed my throat all the way down.lucky I had no gag reflex or else I would start choking and coughing.after about 2 hours and breaks to breath air in between.

Damn these boys got stamina finally there about to finish my legs were shaking.there thrust got sloppy and minato pulled out and cummed on my stomach and Shisui cummed down my throat i swallowed.

~//AFTER CARE STARTS HERE//~

I then snapped my fingers and everything was clean the air smelt like Cherries and pineapple pie.i then made theme take a shower and a bath and we drunk water and ate food.then we went to my be and we cuddled and watched movies after we were done we slept.

(I tried my best with the threesome's)