tobi day

Y/n POV:

I woke up and I saw itachi next to me cuddling my side.i I got up gentle and teleported him to his room.after that I took a shower walked down stairs and made breakfast for everyone.i got Tobi's plate and walked to his room.i nocked and he pulled open the door and pulled me in I got nervous.

instead of using his high pitch voice he used his deep voice it sent shivers down my spine.and he took off his mask and I ask for his real name he said obito.and I smiled I then thought of it and told him to close his eyes.he did then in the corner of the room there was an older rin.

I grabbed her hand and then made her a solid.she looked surprise that's when I tapped obito.and he uncovered his eyes thats when he looked like he was going to cry tears of joy and pain.he hugged Rin and then started to thank me.all I did was smiled at him and turn back around and sat on the floor.they talked they that's when he stoped and Rin tried to confuse her love for him.

i got jealous so of course me being me.did not have that shit and said release in my head.

Obito saw her disappear and then got sad so I walked up to her.and hugged him glaring at the Corner where her ghost form was.she looked slight scared.i looked away and asked for cuddles and for him to read me a book.

he smiled at me then got on the bed and pulled me on his chest.then started to scratch my scalp.it felt nice so I cuddled deeper in his chest.

He then pulled out a book and started to read it to me.i smiled cause this felt nice I then made him a Rin body pillow of her older.and he smiled then continued to keep reading.i then smiled at him then next thing Ik I fell asleep on him.and he cuddled me and set the book down.then turned of the light and cuddled more into me.i felt nice and warm as his warmness took over.